Main Menu

It's about time

Started by Michael Toris, June 26, 2015, 15:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruttness

Must have hurt more feelings

benben reincarnated

TylerDurden

I'm not at all offended, i couldn't care less what someone says in the interwebs. By the way someone please shoot me a PM once I've been here long enough to pass judgement. Cant wait.  d:b
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

RiverbumCO

We got off target.  Back to Bristol Palin   :;!.  She is Soo fine.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

revfox

Quote from: AL trout bum on June 26, 2015, 18:56:20 PM
Quote from: TylerDurden on June 26, 2015, 17:59:49 PM
Quote from: AL trout bum on June 26, 2015, 17:29:48 PM
Looks like I'm in the minority again. What a surprise. I mean, I'm not gonna picket or anything, but I'm definitely not a proponent.

Hmmmm what a surprise.

One question: Do you think women should be allowed to vote?

What a rational response.

I may not agree with Al trout bum, but I think that it's pretty ignorant of TD to not think that people could express a breadth of beliefs. (i.e. just because someone doesn't agree with gay marriage doesn't mean they oppress women, want slaves, or any other accusatory dipshit thing you can come up with)

I think it scares ppl more when people don't fit into their pretty little binary world. I'm just glad that someone still feels comfortable sharing how they feel when they are in the minority of this thread.

I'm happy to see this change because I personally don't think they state should be a determiner of what marriage is or is not. Marriage in our country has primarily become a civil act and I would prefer to see a distinction between marriage according to the legal world and marriage covenants appropriated by the church.

I think marriage has been corrupted for long before people who are gay could get married (which I still personally think is fine and also think the conservative and liberal church has wasted way too much damn time and money on).

That said, I would fish with either al trout bum or wildmtrout and don't really give a shit what they believe as long as they can fish.

As long as it stays illegal to marry electrical sockets, wildmtrout, we have to continue to fight the good fight.

TylerDurden

It was a joke brah, wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I'm glad there are differing opinions on this forum, makes for some amusing banter (at times). If you didn't pick up on the sarcasm in my post thats on you brotha.

Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Trout Maharishi

I don't like faggots. There is nothing any of you can tell me that will change my mind. I don't care if they want to get married though. I don't like the government telling me what I can or can't do anyway. This idea that if it's something really important only the government knows best, and only the government is capable of making decisions for me or you is BS. We have a national holiday coming up where we as a people came together and won our freedom from an oppressive government. It's all part of the master plan. Divide the population into as many small groups a possible, throw each one of them a small bone to appease them and you have their vote forever. Lyndon Johnson explained it well many years ago with his phony 'War On Poverty' when he said if this legislation passes, 'I'll Have Those naggers Voting Democratic For The Next 200 Years'. Just remember there are plenty of days left on the calender to add another holiday.

Lyndon Johnson didn't say naggers. So just for historical accuracy's sake rather than what this board deems appropriate. He used the dreaded "N" word.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

revfox

Quote from: troutfanatic on June 26, 2015, 20:11:51 PM
Ohhh sheet

da preacher done got in the likker cabinet.

next question:

will you be marryin' any of these newly liberated troutbros?

If they were in my community or connected to me somehow and agreed to pastoral counseling (that's a pretty loose open ended term) then sure, I would be happy to.

I'm not down for marrying some random ppl I don't know because I see my role as forming a covenant between two ppl and God as well as the ppl who care for them and support them.

#troutbros4life

revfox

Quote from: troutfanatic on June 26, 2015, 21:07:07 PM

uh and brett... the troutbro thing, that's not a compliment.

I know. I'm mean, I'm not a troutbro 4 life but if a troutbro wants to marry another troutbro, then they be 4 life, maybe.

TylerDurden

rbphoto

and here I thought Gheyson went carp fishing today.  To quote Ben, "Go fishing, fuckers!"
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

tw5270

Bottom line is Marriage is a religious constitution. The Government should have nothing to do with it. If your church says it's cool then get married. There should be no fucking laws about either way.
I am and always have been supportive of the right for anyone who wants to get married.

Not a sheep. Not a wolf.

tw5270

tw5270

That's my Woobie you're talkin about