Main Menu

Small But Mighty (tR)

Started by Dee-Vo, June 17, 2015, 20:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanjuanwormhatch

Quote from: Dougfish on June 17, 2015, 21:17:09 PM
And,

The Band, the Dead and Phish suck.
Some musicians harness drugs well. Not these talentless fuckers.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!  Tap the brakes a little bit....

Dee-Vo

Regarding temps- I should've specified that the 74* temp was recorded around 1pm that afternoon.

Dee-Vo

You may notice all the black tubing.....mary jane field close by? Garden? The black tubing is accompanied by black rope (pictured) that is tied across the creek in several different locations in a fashion that would maybe dissuade someone in the creek. Didn't work.  p;-

sanjuanwormhatch

I thought the end of the tube was just showing there was a random tube in crik.  My first thought after seeing the first tube was def the ganj.  Did you find the gold? 

Dee-Vo

Quote from: sanjuanwormhatch on June 18, 2015, 14:14:06 PM
I thought the end of the tube was just showing there was a random tube in crik.  My first thought after seeing the first tube was def the ganj.  Did you find the gold?

Didn't find the gold. Thought I may have smelled it though. Who knows. I ended up in some real sketchy shit so I rolled out. Ran out of water anyway.

Transylwader

You know that one of our fellow board members was arrested after fishing Ramey Creek, right?
Is a 5" brookie worth it? Fuck no.

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Transylwader on June 18, 2015, 15:32:54 PM
You know that one of our fellow board members was arrested after fishing Ramey Creek, right?
Is a 5" brookie worth it? Fuck no.

Tru dat. Didn't know about the arrest though. That sucks.

Dougfish

Quote from: wademaster on June 18, 2015, 14:04:05 PM
You may notice all the black tubing.....mary jane field close by? Garden? The black tubing is accompanied by black rope (pictured) that is tied across the creek in several different locations in a fashion that would maybe dissuade someone in the creek. Didn't work.  p;-

They are out there.

http://www.wsls.com/story/29360764/largest-outdoor-marijuana-grow-busted-in-patrick-county

Dee-Vo

creekfreak

Could have been supplying ganj for sure.... but maybe a whiskey still... and I dig the Band, nice report
Guinness! Good God!

benben reincarnated

Jfey

Yup, going fishing

benben reincarnated

Dee-Vo

Quote from: creekfreak on June 19, 2015, 20:49:23 PM
I dig the Band

I'm not a big "The Band" guru but I like the song. To each his own.