News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Tiger trout

Started by Transylwader, December 02, 2014, 16:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

ajhock

AK-I have not fished up there as much and not in the evenings when Tom was usually there.  The last time I saw him was probably over a year ago.  His son's truck seems to be there whenever I do go.  Tom is/was a nice guy.  Fished his way.
""Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."-J. Keats

ruttness

Quote from: The Dude on December 03, 2014, 13:09:57 PM
Tiger trout are mother nature's gingers - they are weak, unsightly, destined not to succeed and unsustainable. And to be honest, tiger trout is a small time quarry. There are bigger, rarer, and significantly more challenging targets to be had. 

your ginger definition is spot on!! p;-

i caught a tiger in central pa, streambred all that good shit. they look cool as hell but are not much in the way of a fight think they kind of take the lazy aspect of a brookie.

cant imagine there could be many of them down here though

benben reincarnated

Stockers are lazy fish too.  Just sayin'. 

The Dude

Asian and mexican strains are typically the hardest working of the trouts.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Transylwader

A sanchez long duck dong trout? Mann, that thang be ugly like Vakidis :o
I have apaches, Gilla and Paiutes on my hit list. I want the naytayives

Grannyknot

Quote from: The Dude on December 05, 2014, 07:30:38 AM
Asian and mexican strains are typically the hardest working of the trouts.

LOL
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

driver

Stogger. Those northern states stock em