One of those fuckin' days- TR

Started by TylerDurden, June 16, 2015, 18:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerDurden

Nah, not one of those days. I'm talking about the kind of day where every back cast seems to find a tree branch, every rock you step on is slicker than dick, and every fish you manage to bring in is the size of an Asian's flaccid you-know-what. And on top of all that it was literally hotter than hell. Guess I can't complain too much; I'd rather sweat my ass off outside on my own time than at fuckin' work but shit some parts of the day kinda felt like work. It just goes to show what a strange addiction fly fishing is, because I know on my next day off my dumb ass will be right back out there busting my knees to shit in the crick.

Peep the song, listen to it all the way through

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Obligatory stream photo

Punes all damn day

Biggest of the day  :laugh:

Bout time for a new reel, this guy has been beat to death for 2 years

Cheers
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Dee-Vo

As you mentioned: way better than work. You stitch those Ralphies up and get em back in the game?

TylerDurden

Quote from: wademaster on June 16, 2015, 18:31:54 PM
As you mentioned: way better than work. You stitch those Ralphies up and get em back in the game?

Nope had to retire them, sad day indeed. Whippin the Izods now  8)
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Michael Toris

So you say 'fuckin' in the title but won't say 'Asian Dick'?

Onslow

Are you asian?   Do not recall ever seeing a flaccid asian peter up close.

TylerDurden

Quote from: wildmttrout on June 16, 2015, 19:27:30 PM

Didn't realize you were so particular about the way other people phrase their reports. Next time I reference male genitalia I'll be sure to use the proper slang regardless of the nationality of said DICK

Michael Toris

Quote from: TylerDurden on June 16, 2015, 19:52:28 PM
Quote from: wildmttrout on June 16, 2015, 19:27:30 PM

Didn't realize you were so particular about the way other people phrase their reports. Next time I reference male genitalia I'll be sure to use the proper slang regardless of the nationality of said DICK
kthx

Transylwader

Yep. That creek is another Looking Glass. Infested with undersized bows. Stunted growth leads to Sexual maturation at 4 dink inches. Sad really, but I suspect Kim Jong Ils Wang falls waaaay short of 4 yank dick inches.

driver

Way to much talk of other dudes dicks going on in here...  :;!

The is no fucking way I would have fished today. I gladly worked inside in the AC.

TylerDurden

Under certain circumstances I would've, however this stream was under C&R regs.

Must be nice to have AC in the work place..... All we have is a big ass fan.

Thought you guys were secure enough for the cock reference. Clearly i was wrong  p;-

Onslow

Quote from: TylerDurden on June 16, 2015, 20:41:16 PM

Must be nice to have AC in the work place..... All we have is a big ass fan.

Then why were you so bitchy in your reportage?  Shit man, I've working in environs without CC for almost 30 years.   Should've been happier than a retard in a bouncy house.

Btw, nice pics.

Big J

JMiller

Needs more gratuitous cursing and faux angst, but otherwise nice job.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski

TylerDurden

Quote from: JMiller on June 17, 2015, 09:56:11 AM
Needs more gratuitous cursing and faux angst, but otherwise nice job.

Happy to have the approval of a 5 year old

NCsporksman