News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Phone Upgrade? AT&T plan....

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 05, 2015, 10:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should I replace my iPhone 4s with?

iPhone 6 of course....
6 (35.3%)
Galaxy S5
1 (5.9%)
Galaxy S6
5 (29.4%)
Other?
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Woolly Bugger

don't want to but my iPhone 4s may have seen better days....  <-;:
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

driver

Galaxy S6. Love mine. Camera is amazing if you don't happen to have your other cameras on ya.  I assume that ATT has this phone. the S5 is old news. Fast charging, wireless charging, might be a learning curve as you'd be coming from a phone with training wheels. But you'd be riding up right in no time.

Dougfish

Not that I have played the field, but I like my new S6. Still working through some newish to me android shit.
It links to my calendar and photos. And the camera is pretty sweet. 

Dee-Vo

We've had the last several iPhones and the s5 and s6. I like the iPhones better but maybe it's where I wasn't as familiar with the Galaxy outfit. Try different ones before pulling the trigger.

bmadd

My vote would be the Google Nexus 6. It's not on your list, but I would look into it. I have basically it's little brother in the Motorolla Moto X Gen 2. Both phones are two of the only ones that come with pure Android. What that means is you get by with less bloat ware and you're the first to get any new system updates. Also, the Nexus has the fastest processor of any smart phone (excluding the phablets). A nice camera and a really awesome active display.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

themidge

I have a Galaxy for a personal phone and an iPhone for work. iPhone is much faster and reliable, plus battery life is longer.

JMiller

I think AT&T carries the Jitterbug.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski

Michael Toris

Woolly Bugger

why is buying a phone more hassle that buying a car... -+;

ordered (online) 128 mb iPhone 6 -0-  -0- y; p;- -+; n!n

should be here in the next day or two... <-;:
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutboy_II

Good choice!  I love mine, even if I needed to go the Verizon class for dummies (only old folks like me showed up) to really figure out all it would do.  And it will do much more than the 4.

Enjoy (after the initial WTF, how do I?, etc. phase...)

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.