Man dies after snakebites while wading!!!

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 29, 2015, 09:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

http://www.thespreadit.com/gilbert-de-leon-deadly-snake-bite-57722/

Gilbert De Leon died just hours after being bitten twice by a venomous water snake. Gilbert De Leon passed away as he slept next to his girlfriend, Shellie Johns, after refusing to go the hospital. The man was afraid of big medical bills.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Transylwader

Fuck, maybe I should get that tick bite checked out...

driver

I believe the "afraid of big medical bills" part was added by right wingnuts. He was probably drunk. looks like the type, and refused to go then, passed out. He was probably fucking with the snake as well.

Onslow

So its sensible to destroy one's chances at being upwardly mobile by getting etched up with expensive ink.  Tard be fraid of expensive medical bills, lol.  Natural selection is a beautiful thing.

Dougfish

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on May 29, 2015, 19:18:13 PM
.... expensive ink.

Never have understood this shit. Why fuck up a unique canvas, you, with graffiti.
Graffiti. That's all it is. You are probably not part of a unique tribe/cult/religion.
Are you that insecure?

Sorry.
I'm fucking beautiful as I am. An original, duplicated work of art. Maybe ugly to some.

bmadd

Quote from: Dougfish on May 29, 2015, 20:48:01 PM
.... expensive ink.

Sorry.
I'm fucking beautiful as I am. An original, duplicated work of art. Maybe ugly to some most.

rbphoto

"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Dougfish on May 29, 2015, 20:48:01 PM
.... expensive ink.

Never have understood this shit. Why fuck up a unique canvas, you, with graffiti.

What I don't understand is how does a guy, whom is passionate about ancient reels, old rods, and timeworn trains, wrap his "unique canvas" in a shroud of petrochemical fishing attire, then adjourn for the evening by levitating himself circumscribed  in a plastic cocoon? 

We are a paradoxical bunch!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon