Some other Alabama bluelining photos....

Started by AL trout bum, May 27, 2015, 21:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AL trout bum

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Sometimes the panfish get to the fly first...

But sometimes these gems get there first...

These fish are made for the fly rod. They hit topwater flies so aggressively and fight exactly like a smallmouth. Lots of bulldogging with some aerial acrobatics thrown in. Since the water they're in is usually crystal-clear, it's fun watching the take too. I have fished about 12 different streams that contain them in the last 3 weekends, and driven roughly a combined 600 miles. You could say that I might be addicted to fishing for them!
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Dougfish

Somebody went and got him a nicer camera.  'c;

Dee-Vo

Redbreast and blue spotted sunfish...?

Nice uns' too. Hell yes.

bmadd

I'd like to partake in some of that. Are they located mainly in the NE section of the state?

Excuse my manners, good shit!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

benben reincarnated

AL trout bum

Quote from: Dougfish on May 28, 2015, 05:02:10 AM
Somebody went and got him a nicer camera.  'c;

Nah, it's an Olympus TG-1 I've had for a year or so.
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

AL trout bum

Quote from: bmadd on May 28, 2015, 08:47:37 AM
I'd like to partake in some of that. Are they located mainly in the NE section of the state?

Excuse my manners, good shit!

If anyone ever wants to give it a go, I'll try and make it happen. They are located above the fall line in Alabama, but generally yes. NE Bama is thick with them in the smaller, faster-flowing streams.

Transylwader

Matty, those basses look like stunt cock brookies from that rangoon drainage in Ashe Co. Huge heads and tadpole bodies. I think humans generally fear that shape. I mean after all errbudday be talking about dicks a whole lot up in here and that limey twit Jeremy Wade trying to scare island pussy into sucking his own trouser "monster"
I'd gladly take you on for a gorge visit. I always thought Bama was filled with rank Auburn fans, had a "flat like a cricket bat" terrain and was the asshole end of the bayou. I keed I keed!
Holler. It's a few more hours extra down thatta way and I am always up for catching new species and seeing other countryside and singing Bad Moon rising with ya.
That bells twat hearted ale however, can fukk rite off. It's disgusting, worse than Schlitz Black Bull.
See you in a few weeks my bru /'/

AL trout bum

Quote from: Transylwader on May 28, 2015, 10:43:38 AM
Matty, those basses look like stunt cock brookies from that rangoon drainage in Ashe Co. Huge heads and tadpole bodies. I think humans generally fear that shape. I mean after all errbudday be talking about dicks a whole lot up in here and that limey twit Jeremy Wade trying to scare island pussy into sucking his own trouser "monster"
I'd gladly take you on for a gorge visit. I always thought Bama was filled with rank Auburn fans, had a "flat like a cricket bat" terrain and was the asshole end of the bayou. I keed I keed!
Holler. It's a few more hours extra down thatta way and I am always up for catching new species and seeing other countryside and singing Bad Moon rising with ya.
That bells twat hearted ale however, can fukk rite off. It's disgusting, worse than Schlitz Black Bull.
See you in a few weeks my bru /'/

You were close. Bama IS filled with rank Alabama fans, mostly flat (except the NE side), and MS is the asshole end of the bayou. The saying is Alabama is "Thank God for Mississippi!"

We can plan an assault on the canyon in a few weeks when I'm up there.