News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Swanko-de-mayonnaise - where the tigger at? TR

Started by Transylwader, May 10, 2015, 15:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

*SPOILER ALERT* This shit happened May 5 FYI.
Ruttness called me last weekend after I thought I had this tigger thang figured out. He wanted in and the plan was to bail on work on Tuesday and pay Tigger and friends a visit. Again, the weird feeling of possibility and excitement enveloped me as I made my way across the state.

We made haste and were on the trailhead by 10:30AM

Not a bad playing field

Celebrated Sanchez De Mayo with some Dog Awful cerveza. Instead of Tequila and a worm, it was this shit and caddis larva. How fucking original /'/

Rutt trying to jinx himself. First cast, brookiepune

Making his mark on the blueline, the blueline making it's mark on him...

Action heating up. Can't find it in me to switch to a subsurface fly. Top water action izz tits <-;:

Rutt trying for a bro-deal. I was NOT amused >:(

The shitcanning continued well into the afternoon

Best brookie of the day

Shocked nobody came to the party in this big ass hole.

Gradient changed like a psycho bitch

Pyramid falls

Remains of the old homestead.

And finally, have not been up here in 6 years. A quick reminder of what an awesome little creek I have available to me real close by

Blueline salute.
Weird day, over 7 dozen and not a single brown.
They're there though, ready for the picking. Hopefully this fall, they will have crazy sex and shit...give it three years. d:b
Peace

Jfey

Yup, going fishing

Onslow

benben reincarnated

You need a spreadsheet, fish all eligible candidate creeks on a 2 to 3 year cycle and at least get the odds as favorable as possible.  I can think of a solid handful of candidate streams just around my neck of the woods, you have you work cut out for you.

Dee-Vo

Dude, I hope you catch one soon. Snakes galore in that neck of the woods. See any?

ruttness

Still dig how you didn't tell me I cut myself till hours later when we were looking at the pics.

Wish that asshat "fishing" with that double dropper and a 6wt would have actually fished the water we gave him instead of trying to watch us all day. Thats where all the Browns went. Still had an awesome time Bru, need to do another trip soon, with better beer.

raz

wasnt terrible.  still no wauld tiggerfish...  git er done.