News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

And At Your Bird Feeder

Started by Stone-Man, May 10, 2015, 08:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee-Vo

Damn, and I thought the deer, coons, and possums were annoying. No bears yet.....I don't think.

Woolly Bugger

You might want to hang that feeder a little higher!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

Your squirrel's bigger than mine.  :o

Pansyman

See if you can talk him in to going to PFF. Since Gordy's laying out on me I might get lonesome in the night -+;
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

Stone-Man

Carter
  A few of these Ner-do -wells on this board who said that they wanted to be PFF material have not signed up,-------So  !! you can have the first GO on the GOAT.   The Goat is always ready -- as she has been for the last 15 years, but you don't get to spend 2 nights in a row in her crib.
Second night is giant muskrat hump only  !! But I know that you know that already  :o

Stone Man Back to Cave Now

Pansyman

You keep telling me that muskrat eats pretty good, but I'll bet it can't hold a candle to N. Alabama beaver :;!
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Stone-Man

Shame that the fool did not catch the bear. People like him need to be removed from the gene pool  :o :o

Just for your added PFF entertainment,there has been a Mountain lion seen within 3 miles of camp.
This same cat has been seen at least 4 times within the last month by reliable people--- 2 of whom I know

JT