For my new best friends

Started by revfox, May 05, 2015, 19:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: brettfox27 on May 06, 2015, 09:02:01 AM
Whatever helps you get your hard on.

Pray for a hard on?  You got to be kidding!  You just don't know me that well.  Besides, if men could pray successfully for a woodie, Pfizer would go bankrupt. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Beetle

Quote from: Transylwader on May 06, 2015, 09:08:34 AM
^great. Now THIZ guy is also a budding Anthropologist.
No prayers needed for me. I found three streams with Tigger potential. Everything I have is because I got off my ass and got it for myself. Cold beer, women, shitty vehicles, dodgy mates, fucking forums and last but not least, I shall display this tiger I speak so much of "now now". (saffa for it could be tomorrow, it could be when F.W. De Klerk is forgiven by the South African people)
The Latin American civilizations could have used prayers. Instead those dirty Spaniards went in there and cleaned house. Much like those fucking bastard dutch did in Saffa.
The moral of this one? Keep your dick in your pants if there's trout in your stream. Wear a condom or make sure the bird is "fixed". Don't need no more people wannabe trout bro.
The word Bray is an understatement. I think it should begin with the letter " F"

Have you tried Basin Creek?

Transylwader

Quote from: Beetle on May 06, 2015, 09:29:21 AM
Quote from: Transylwader on May 06, 2015, 09:08:34 AM
^great. Now THIZ guy is also a budding Anthropologist.
No prayers needed for me. I found three streams with Tigger potential. Everything I have is because I got off my ass and got it for myself. Cold beer, women, shitty vehicles, dodgy mates, fucking forums and last but not least, I shall display this tiger I speak so much of "now now". (saffa for it could be tomorrow, it could be when F.W. De Klerk is forgiven by the South African people)
The Latin American civilizations could have used prayers. Instead those dirty Spaniards went in there and cleaned house. Much like those fucking bastard dutch did in Saffa.
The moral of this one? Keep your dick in your pants if there's trout in your stream. Wear a condom or make sure the bird is "fixed". Don't need no more people wannabe trout bro.
The word Bray is an understatement. I think it should begin with the letter " F"

Have you tried Basin Creek?
No, but Basin Creek Realty could use some "Shultzy" expertise. Assholes wouldn't give me the combo to view the Lovelace Property. I said I was interested in having a look. The dude figured I was gonna catch a tiger or a 15" native brookie and told me to fukk off. Poor realtor decision IMHO

Beetle

Mike- It is against the law to discriminate based on age, sex, religion, race, marital and/or handicap status- all of which apply to you!!   Nail those bastards!

Transylwader

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm gon sue errbudday!

JWJ

Quote from: brettfox27 on May 06, 2015, 09:05:15 AM

I wish somebody would pay my way because I would love to fish with something better than a $200 Ross combo.

you'd totally catch more fish with a more expensive rod. If you aren't rich, you shouldn't even try to get into the sport.

bullship

This pretty well sucks balls.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

revfox

Quote from: JWJ on May 06, 2015, 11:18:16 AM

I wish somebody would pay my way because I would love to fish with something better than a $200 Ross combo.

you'd totally catch more fish with a more expensive rod. If you aren't rich, you shouldn't even try to get into the sport.

Do you catch more fish if you use a $500 cooler too? Or wear $600 waders?

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Jfey on May 05, 2015, 21:13:18 PM
Ok, you mostly recently recovered. 

If you have questions about streams or general new fly fisherman stuff just pm BenBen.   He's good about that stuff if it's not in public view.

FYI

JWJ

Quote from: brettfox27 on May 06, 2015, 11:35:34 AM

Quote from: JWJ on May 06, 2015, 11:18:16 AM

Do you catch more fish if you use a $500 cooler too? Or wear $600 waders?

Sure do.

Michael Toris

I will say again, Brett, read more and post less.

revfox

billythreetimes

Quote from: wildmttrout on May 06, 2015, 12:26:44 PM

He's got a point. I haven't been raped since my newb post.

Michael Toris

ptfranze

Quote from: billythreetimes on May 06, 2015, 12:46:16 PM
Quote from: wildmttrout on May 06, 2015, 12:26:44 PM

He's got a point. I haven't been raped since my newb post.

Can't rape the willing  -+;