Main Menu

For my new best friends

Started by revfox, May 05, 2015, 19:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee-Vo

benben reincarnated

Jfey

Ok, you mostly recently recovered. 

If you have questions about streams or general new fly fisherman stuff just pm BenBen.   He's good about that stuff if it's not in public view.

Yup, going fishing

Michael Toris

Brett, this is much better. However,  this does not give you a pass. Read a little more than you post for a while and things might work out. This is NOT a fly fishing forum; please do not expect it to function even remotely as one either. Just an fyi

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Big J

ptfranze

Quote from: steelrain202 on May 06, 2015, 06:55:52 AM
I can guarantee you that mine is no smirnoff. That shit is crap mine is the skyy of the Appalachian mtns

Smirnoff is a joke, that shit does not belong in any moonshine

Dee-Vo

I can guarantee you that mine is no smirnoff. That shit is crap mine is the skyy of the Appalachian mtns

Ha. If you're making it yourself you can dictate how strong it will be, you know this. If you try some of the shit other people mix up and drink you'd wonder why the hell they even drink it.....girly tasting shit.

Grannyknot

Quote from: wademaster on May 06, 2015, 08:11:09 AM

Ha. If you're making it yourself you can dictate how strong it will be, you know this. If you try some of the shit other people mix up and drink you'd wonder why the hell they even drink it.....girly tasting shit.

Steelrains is very good.  Not girly tasting, but also doesn't taste like kerosene. 
Its a misconception that the shit that makes you feel like you can breathe fire is strong and that anything that tastes good is weak.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Grannyknot on May 06, 2015, 08:31:22 AM
Quote from: wademaster on May 06, 2015, 08:11:09 AM

Steelrains is very good.  Not girly tasting, but also doesn't taste like kerosene. 
Its a misconception that the shit that makes you feel like you can breathe fire is strong and that anything that tastes good is weak.

True that. This is because evidently Steelrain knows what he's doing......most people do not.

Transylwader

Another Durhamite. Christ...
Maybe you n Driver can exchange tips on licking girls assholes.
Man, this place is becoming a quintessential example of how social media is eroding the moral fabric of humanity. Do any of you fuck clowns actually fly fish because you truly enjoy it, do it mostly alone because you care two fucks about "sharing" it, or because its the "in thang" and you aspire to be a trout bro with your faggot flat brimmed hat and retarded buff on a blue line? And your daddy pays your way? Fuck me running...

BTW, I went fishing yesterday. Fucked up 7 doz brookies but still no Tigger. That mafucker done lure me into that damned county so much lately, I'm going back for three days of punishment this Friday whilst wearing a Tigger suit.
Later fukkos p;-

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: The Dude on May 06, 2015, 06:47:10 AM
Quote from: steelrain202 on May 05, 2015, 20:02:12 PM
Pray for the saffa he needs it

Ha ha ha - POTY.

Agree, great post, but to whom do we pray?  Do we petition help for Transy by praying to Huitzilopochtli, or do we try to summon solace for the foreigner by communicating with Huitzilopochtli's brother, Tezcatilpoca, who consumed 25,000 virgins.  Tezcatilpoca might just be the god to understand Transy's passions and desires.  Or do we pray to Buddha?  Mike reminds me of a little Buddha.  Or perhaps Nin, or Baal, or Pluto, or Isis?  The selection pool is so vast!   There have been ~ 63,000 religious groups on earth, some with as many as 1000 gods, and an average of 440 deities/religion, so that gives us an estimate of ~ 28 million possible gods.

Hello and welcome new preacher man. 

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."  Voltaire

PS:  My new prayer to all 28 million gods: "Please let Mike catch at least one Tiger Trout.  It ain't got to be a big one, a 6 incher will work, but it has be a wild one, stream bred, and from NC.  Thank you. Om mani padme hum." 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

revfox

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on May 06, 2015, 08:52:16 AM
Quote from: The Dude on May 06, 2015, 06:47:10 AM
Quote from: steelrain202 on May 05, 2015, 20:02:12 PM
Pray for the saffa he needs it

Ha ha ha - POTY.

Agree, great post, but to whom do we pray?  Do we petition help for Transy by praying to Huitzilopochtli, or do we try to summon solace for the foreigner by communicating with Huitzilopochtli's brother, Tezcatilpoca, who consumed 25,000 virgins.  Tezcatilpoca might just be the god to understand Transy's passions and desires.  Or do we pray to Buddha?  Mike reminds me of a little Buddha.  Or perhaps Nin, or Baal, or Pluto, or Isis?  The selection pool is so vast!   There have been ~ 63,000 religious groups on earth, some with as many as 1000 gods, and an average of 440 deities/religion, so that gives us an estimate of ~ 28 million possible gods.

Hello and welcome new preacher man. 

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."  Voltaire

PS:  My new prayer to all 28 million gods: "Please let Mike catch at least one Tiger Trout.  It ain't got to be a big one, a 6 incher will work, but it has be a wild one, stream bred, and from NC.  Thank you. Om mani padme hum."

Whatever helps you get your hard on.

revfox

Quote from: Transylwader on May 06, 2015, 08:37:49 AM
Another Durhamite. Christ...
Maybe you n Driver can exchange tips on licking girls assholes.
Man, this place is becoming a quintessential example of how social media is eroding the moral fabric of humanity. Do any of you fuck clowns actually fly fish because you truly enjoy it, do it mostly alone because you care two fucks about "sharing" it, or because its the "in thang" and you aspire to be a trout bro with your faggot flat brimmed hat and retarded buff on a blue line? And your daddy pays your way? Fuck me running...

BTW, I went fishing yesterday. Fucked up 7 doz brookies but still no Tigger. That mafucker done lure me into that damned county so much lately, I'm going back for three days of punishment this Friday whilst wearing a Tigger suit.
Later fukkos p;-

I wish somebody would pay my way because I would love to fish with something better than a $200 Ross combo.

Transylwader

^great. Now THIZ guy is also a budding Anthropologist.
No prayers needed for me. I found three streams with Tigger potential. Everything I have is because I got off my ass and got it for myself. Cold beer, women, shitty vehicles, dodgy mates, fucking forums and last but not least, I shall display this tiger I speak so much of "now now". (saffa for it could be tomorrow, it could be when F.W. De Klerk is forgiven by the South African people)
The Latin American civilizations could have used prayers. Instead those dirty Spaniards went in there and cleaned house. Much like those fucking bastard dutch did in Saffa.
The moral of this one? Keep your dick in your pants if there's trout in your stream. Wear a condom or make sure the bird is "fixed". Don't need no more people wannabe trout bro.
The word Bray is an understatement. I think it should begin with the letter " F"