Favorite Sunglasses for Shady Rivers

Started by revfox, May 04, 2015, 19:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Toris

Or you could go stick your dick in a light socket. Pretty sure you may be in the right area for that too. 

bullship

Quote from: wildmttrout on May 05, 2015, 18:44:01 PM
Or you could go stick your dick in a light socket. Pretty sure you may be in the right area for that too.

that sounds exciting
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Stone-Man

Aw Hell--- Yawl send him to The Psycho Fly Fishers meet next weekend--  We will give him first go on the Goat  :o :o. Kind of a tradition with this crowd     ;D

Stone Man Back to Cave Now

Michael Toris

Quote from: bullship on May 05, 2015, 18:46:55 PM
Quote from: wildmttrout on May 05, 2015, 18:44:01 PM

that sounds exciting
It excited me when I typed it. Tough to find a good electrical socket anymore. Heard a few may still be around down towards his parts

bullship

Too many damn arc fault breakers. Fuckin Obama.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Dee-Vo

driver

Gonna try to get into some this week after work. Should be getting ready to spawn.

revfox

I've been thinking about hitting the Eno River for Roanoke/ whatever recently to try and scout some, especially now it's warmer.

Michael Toris

Quote from: brettfox27 on May 05, 2015, 21:46:51 PM
I've been thinking about hitting the Eno River for Roanoke/ whatever recently to try and scout some, especially now it's warmer.
Really look into this light socket thing. You might surprise yourself

Michael Toris