News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

My Turn

Started by Dougfish, April 27, 2015, 22:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmadd

Doug that's good all the way around bud.

Transylwader

Phone pics come out better than some camera pix. I forgot my camera this past weekend and used my phone which is falling apart. Pixs looked better than that fukkin TG-1s pix. I doubt I am buying another PAS. They are a POS.

rbphoto

Quote from: Transylwader on April 28, 2015, 11:59:55 AM
Phone pics come out better than some camera pix. I forgot my camera this past weekend and used my phone which is falling apart. Pixs looked better than that fukkin TG-1s pix. I doubt I am buying another PAS. They are a POS.

The TG-4 has serious potential, but the Nikon 1 AW1 seriously rocks. 
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Jfey

I never would have guessed that you were a moscoto guy but I guess you learn something new all the time.   Nice brookies.
Yup, going fishing

themidge

Any GoPro love around here? I have one and love it.

Transylwader

Quote from: themidge on April 28, 2015, 13:08:07 PM
Got one through work for free. I don't like it. Sucks to use when you fish alone alot. Maybe if i figure that shit out, I'll give it a college try, I would honestly be fishing instead.

rbphoto

Quote from: Transylwader on April 28, 2015, 13:15:18 PM

Got one through work for free. I don't like it. Sucks to use when you fish alone alot. Maybe if i figure that shit out, I'll give it a college try, I would honestly be fishing instead.

Bring it with you when we go dive that lake of Ben, Aaron & Dude's . . .
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

themidge

Quote from: Transylwader on April 28, 2015, 13:15:18 PM
Quote from: themidge on April 28, 2015, 13:08:07 PM

Sho nuff hard to figure out, but once you get it, it aint bad. Nice picture quality and compact, but the fisheye pictures get annoying after a while.

Dougfish

It's  VAgiina, fo sure. Desirable water?

And yes, the Crackeberry is not in action. Que the mournng.

Ziplock bag = Redneck Otterbox

And I'm sure The Dude is very familiar with this river.

n!n

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Transylwader on April 28, 2015, 11:59:55 AM

What do you have that is not falling apart ?
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Transylwader

Dougfish

Added plant names for those so inclined.  -0-

Fin

QuoteHelleborine Orchid

Any chance that might be false hellebore?  How do you distinguish the two when not in flower?  I've never seen or heard of a helleborine orchid.  Reading on the interwebs I see it is a European introduction that is now popping up on some invasive species lists.  Thus far, according to the Digital Atlas of the Virginia Flora website, it is only found in five VA counties.  Thanks for leading me to your honey hole Doug e  ;D

Dougfish

Good catch, Neil. I had Hellebore on the brain.
Yes, False Hellebore.
Bentley says Helleborine Orchid is in only two counties up the valley.
But I have seen it growing just two blocks away.