Return to The Canyon- TR

Started by Transylwader, April 20, 2015, 11:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

Quote from: Dougfish on April 20, 2015, 13:48:43 PM
Quote from: Grannyknot on April 20, 2015, 12:36:49 PM
Now's your chance to get that Subaru you've always wanted.
:D
Give in, Mike. Join the party. You know you want a Lezbaru.
NEVER >:(
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Transylwader

Quote from: troutfanatic on April 20, 2015, 15:08:59 PM
Nice job. now when you gettin re-nuptialated?
When I learn to ride one of em donkeys righteously.

The Dude

Did you high hole her? (Innuendo intended).
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

The Dude

Oh, I a totally agree about Matthews Arm/little devils staircase/elkwallow area.

Spent a good bit of time backpacking in that area as a youth in the early 90s.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Onslow

Well damn Mike, you're living more righteous than Jesus ever did.    'c;

peter p

I think Tranny's account has been hacked,   He classes up nicely.   Great report, can't show it to the other half or I will get in trouble for not taking her on a similar trip 
Peter

The Dude

Transylwader

Ha, so lady friend says to me, "I wanna catch a bigger one". I explain to her that she should be happy with 7 inches.
The fucking audacity. Next she'll be signing up here getting you randy alexanders all flustered and what not.
Oh yeah, Mudders, she has some fucking amazing feet n!n

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Transylwader on April 20, 2015, 19:31:04 PM
Ha, so lady friend says to me, "I wanna catch a bigger one". I explain to her that she should be happy with 7 inches.
The fucking audacity. Next she'll be signing up here getting you randy alexanders all flustered and what not.
Oh yeah, Mudders, she has some fucking amazing feet n!n

I don't care how amazing her feet might be; I would not have crawled like a randy worm and invited her to go fishing!  The next time you squat to pee, wipe like she taught you. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Jfey

What's the story with the pig?  Was it someone's dinner that night?
Yup, going fishing

The Dude

Quote from: Jfey on April 21, 2015, 09:30:17 AM
What's the story with the pig?  Was it someone's dinner evening entertainment that night?

Whoops, wrong state.  I was thinking of WEST Virginia

Transylwader

El Jeffe, I was packing the tent etc. when I heard the shrill squeal of a pune peeeg. Sure as hell, I look over two campsites yonder and there is a little girl about 8 years old hugging this peeeg in her arms. Walked over and needed to get footage. Little bastards name is Ozzie, a "teacup peeg" and he is 6 weeks old. I'm guessing the peeps were loaded. It was one of em pigs that don't get heavier than 25lbs and cost like 2grand. The mommy was fit, like. Patagucci gear the whole 9 yards and a Range Rover Autobiogrphy. I could be half way to NZ for the cost of that rootin' tootin' sumbitch :'(

robspe7370

Nice report. Glad to see some SNP love.
I ain't here for a long time. I'm here for a good time.

TheYiman