As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Good Friday

Started by Beetle, April 06, 2015, 11:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on April 07, 2015, 07:53:19 AM
Quote from: Jfey on April 07, 2015, 07:17:02 AM
Muddy would make a good Brit with his proper definitions of how to fish.

Listen, you Union spume, no one directed anyone on “how” to fish!  My inference was bright, whorey hues might kill the character of the adventure.  Ask Big J., he’ll tell you God made the early spring Appalachian woods in shades of brown, and then bombarded it with greens, making it easy on his children’s eyes.  Science obviously has a better explanation, but J. never had a real science course.  The point is there is no point to my BS, other than it is hard to fathom why an angler would dress like a clown fish. 

Beetle looked ok.

Peace, peckerwoods!    I enjoyed the trip report.

You peckerhead.  You think a bunch of nothing evolved to form all the diverse plant species and for them to learn the seasons and how to change with the seasons? 

“Ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.” (Job 12:7-10)

Jfey

Listen, you Union spume, no one directed anyone on "how" to fish!  My inference was bright, whorey hues might kill the character of the adventure.  Ask Big J., he'll tell you God made the early spring Appalachian woods in shades of brown, and then bombarded it with greens, making it easy on his children's eyes.  Science obviously has a better explanation, but J. never had a real science course.  The point is there is no point to my BS, other than it is hard to fathom why an angler would dress like a clown fish. 

Beetle looked ok.

I see.  Its not how to fish, its how to dress.   Thanks for the clarification.  Also, I am not sure you are using the word spume properly.

spume:: bubbles that form on ocean waves

Calling someone wave bubbles doesn't seem to harsh, but maybe it has a different meaning if you are British.
Yup, going fishing

Dougfish

Mud and I are camping and fishing soon.  I'm planning my wardrode now. His head will explode.   V:;

sanjuanwormhatch

Don't worry Doug; I've worn my tie dye tank top fishing before.  Caught fish too thank you very much.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Jfey on April 07, 2015, 08:23:51 AM
I see.  Its not how to fish, its how to dress.   Thanks for the clarification.  Also, I am not sure you are using the word spume properly.

spume:: bubbles that form on ocean waves

Calling someone wave bubbles doesn't seem to harsh, but maybe it has a different meaning if you are British.

You ain't offending me with that British nonsense.  Some of my favorite personalities are from the British-Irish Isles:  Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Richard Harris, and Hannah Harper.

spume
verb (used with object), spumed, spuming.
1. to eject or discharge as or like foam or froth; spew (often followed by forth).
verb (used without object), spumed, spuming.
2. to foam; froth.
noun
3. foam, froth, or scum

Quote from: sanjuanwormhatch on April 07, 2015, 10:05:16 AM
Don't worry Doug; I've worn my tie dye tank top fishing before.  Caught fish too thank you very much.

So what, I've worn my socks and Stetson during sex and had an orgasm; it doesn't make it right or appropriate! 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

sanjuanwormhatch

consumnfire1229

Listen, you Union spume, no one directed anyone on "how" to fish!  My inference was bright, whorey hues might kill the character of the adventure.  Ask Big J., he'll tell you God made the early spring Appalachian woods in shades of brown, and then bombarded it with greens, making it easy on his children's eyes.  Science obviously has a better explanation, but J. never had a real science course.  The point is there is no point to my BS, other than it is hard to fathom why an angler would dress like a clown fish. 

Beetle looked ok.

You're so close to acknowledging that there is a God, so close! Keep up the good work Big J! 

Also, you and Beetle both look like you are 35 years old and live in a van down by the river....
"Thou shalt know thy waters and be wise about those things upon which thy prey doth feed."  4th Commandment of The Eleven Commandments from the Curtis Creek Manifesto

Transylwader

Mudder's still be bitters over that limey vag that bounced in 1862. Leave 'em fukkin Brits out of it. If it weren't for Izaak Walton, you assclowns would be targeting your pune kin with tar n feathers. Carry on...