News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Classic TU Video - The Way of A Trout

Started by Silver Creek, March 19, 2015, 10:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Creek

Over 45 years ago in 1969, 3M/Scientific Anglers and Trout Unlimited produce the classic conservation film, The Way of A Trout. It was filmed in northern Wisconsin at Seven Pines Lodge.

I have one on the original VHS videos and I have watched it many times.

Now it is available to be watched on-line. For those of us who have seen it before, it will bring back memories of the very first time we saw it.

For those of you who have never seen it, it will take you back to a time before Go Pro cameras and rock music fishing videos to a more simple conservation message that is founded on Lee Wulff's quote, "Game fish are too valuable to be only be caught once."

Click on the link below for a flash version of The Way of A Trout:

TU - The Way of a Trout © 1969
Regards,

Silver

http://tinyurl.com/kkctayx

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy

Al

That was great SC 'c; 'c; 'c;  Like you said, back when things were a lot simpler. This is what most of us are or should be looking for.

I'm going to steal it and send to some folks, many of whom don't log on to fishing forums.

Stix61

Wow,
thanks 4 the memory SilverCreek! 'c;

I have often thought of this short film,ever since seeing it in the 3rd or 4th grade.
Wasn't sure it was the one, til he tied the fly on stream.
T'was my catalyst for getting my 1st flyfishing rig.

Transylwader

Quote from: Stix61 on March 27, 2015, 10:01:34 AM
Wow,
thanks 4 the memory SilverCreek! 'c;

I have often thought of this short film,ever since seeing it in the 3rd or 4th grade.
Wasn't sure it was the one, til he tied the fly on stream.
T'was my catalyst for getting my 1st flyfishing rig.
No it aint. NINETEEN SIXTY 5, 5 FIVE /'/