New from the other Carolina

Started by dailyfisherman, March 27, 2015, 09:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

Ben once guided me to curse on creeks. I now have this foul mouth and declare "Jesus Fuck" everytime I end up in the rhodo or snag a rock.
Just thinking about it makes me want to say "Jesus Fuck".
Jesus FUCK b';
Daily Fisherman, are you a trout weenie or a salt dog too? Ante up. You're in SC fer fuck sakes, Trout in that state is gheyness 101
Holla 8)

benben reincarnated

John, the Mtn Hardware deal is done, unfortunately.  Good while it lasted

raz

dailyfisherman

Quote from: Transylwader on March 27, 2015, 12:17:53 PM
Ben once guided me to curse on creeks. I now have this foul mouth and declare "Jesus Fuck" everytime I end up in the rhodo or snag a rock.
Just thinking about it makes me want to say "Jesus Fuck".
Jesus FUCK b';
Daily Fisherman, are you a trout weenie or a salt dog too? Ante up. You're in SC fer fuck sakes, Trout in that state is gheyness 101
Holla 8)

Haven't done much fishing in the salt in SC. Done a good bit in Florida but nothing much on fly. The snook below wasn't on fly.

Onslow

Well fuck son, you just hit puberty.  Grow a dick and diversify, and stay the fuck away from NC until you have sufficiently plundered your local waters. 

SC has a trove of Foothills, Fall Line, low country, and briny goodness.  Get a map and cover some territory, then dazzle us with some reportage that isn't some derivative bullshit.  I feel like you could make this happen.

The Dude

Quote from: benben on March 27, 2015, 12:26:50 PM
John, the Mtn Hardware deal is done, unfortunately.  Good while it lasted

I hope it wasn't that clown, Raul, who ruined it for you.    8)
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

The Dude

Quote from: dailyfisherman on March 27, 2015, 10:53:09 AM
Quote from: RiverbumCO on March 27, 2015, 10:46:08 AM
Are you a fly fishing pro staffer?

I guide some and get some discounts but I'm no pro.

Pics of you with your stickered Yeti cooler or GTFO.  Anything less that 6 fishing-related logo stickers and I call bullshit. 

Guys, if he can deliver on the Yeti, then he is legit as far as I'm concerned and the matter shall never be questioned again.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Wilson10

That's a nice looking army of nymphs there in those opening pics.
Adam
Awilson1010@gmail.com

www.flyfisheasttennessee.blogspot.com

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I have a pro deal with Huggies Simply Clean wipes, Ben Gay, Ensure, and Sunsweet Prune Juice.

Welcome to BRFFF. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

dailyfisherman

No way I can afford a yeti. The water keeps my beer cool.

RiverbumCO

Quote from: The Dude on March 27, 2015, 13:21:39 PM
Quote from: dailyfisherman on March 27, 2015, 10:53:09 AM
Quote from: RiverbumCO on March 27, 2015, 10:46:08 AM
Are you a fly fishing pro staffer?

I guide some and get some discounts but I'm no pro.

Pics of you with your stickered Yeti cooler or GTFO.  Anything less that 6 fishing-related logo stickers and I call bullshit. 

Guys, if he can deliver on the Yeti, then he is legit as far as I'm concerned and the matter shall never be questioned again.

Hey Mr. The Dude.  Been a while.

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Michael Toris

Michael Toris

What kind of genetics do you do bruh? Imma NGS man myself

The Dude

Hello RbC. Nice to hear from ya

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.