As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Long time listener, first time caller.

Started by billythreetimes, March 26, 2015, 12:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billythreetimes

Sorry I just left the tanning bed. Be by in 5, k?¿

The Dude

I liked you better when you were just a listener. We have enough people who don't know shit about fishing who post nothing beneficial on this message board.
Why did all of the good anglers quit coming around anymore?
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

bullship

It's because of me, I think. pretty sure
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

billythreetimes

Aggressive. Wasn't aware I needed to unload all my fishing knowledge into my intro post.

benben reincarnated

The Dude

I'm pretty sure you did unload all of your fishing knowledge in your first post.
I'm sure you can contribute plenty of political opinions to this fly fishing board, though.
The only thing I hate more than people from Charlotte, are people from Atlanta, so at least you have that going for you.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

billythreetimes

You're killing it.

Politics is the least of my worries and I don't use the Internet as an outlet for any opinions in relation to it.

benben reincarnated

Billy, three times gtfo.  Then again.   

The Dude

billythreetimes

I'm here to stay. I can't wait to get to know you guys!

bullship

what part of ballantyne are you in b3x?

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.

billythreetimes

The Dude

I posted titties on this board of a chick I used to bang in ballantyne. Fuck I hated that place.

billythreetimes

I try to stay as far away from ballantyne as possible.

bullship