NRVTU Presents "Blood Knot" - April, 2 at the Lyric Theatre - Blacksburg, VA

Started by natureboy, March 16, 2015, 17:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natureboy

We'll have brew from Devil's Backbone.  The guys from Mossy Creek will be joining us.  We'll have ample raffle/door prize goods.  Contact me for tickets or get them at the box office.  http://www.thelyric.com/events/?ID=1489

Upcoming Calendar of Events

April 2 - Blood Knot at the Lyric.  Start spreading the word and let's have a full house for this event!

April 11 - Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Event in conjunction with the Virginia Tech Fly Fishing Club to be held on the South Holston River in Tennessee.  VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!  Please contact me for additional information.

April 18 - WV Stream Clean-up in conjunction with WV TU.  Additional volunteers needed and welcome, we will carpool up from the NRV, contact me for additional information. We usually clean-up for half a day, have lunch provided, then fish in the afternoon.

April 18 - Trailblazer event at the Blue Ridge Scout Reservation in Hiwassee put on by the U.S. Sportsman's Alliance, they have requested volunteers to teach flyfishing to kids.  Please contact Keilee Guthrie at kguthrie@ussportsmen.org or (740)590-9096 for additional information.

April 18 - Southeast Regional TU meeting in Asheville, NC

April 25 - Project Healing Waters Event at Blue Ridge Heritage property along Blue Ridge Parkway - Floyd/Patrick County Line  Contact Al or Doug with SRTUfor more info.

May 6 - Regular monthly meeting at the Montgomery County Government Center and dinner at Due South.

May 19, 20, 21 - Tentative Dates for Brew Tie in NRV

June 6 - Mid-Atlantic Regional TU meeting in Frederick, MD

September 16-20 - TU Annual Meeting in Scranton, PA

Fall 2015 Date TBD - Big Stony Creek Cleanup

natureboy

Had at least a couple pretentious snobby bastards in attendance and we drank all the beer, so pretty good times! 

If anybody wants to join us for the events below, please give me a shout:

April 11 - Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Event in conjunction with the Virginia Tech Fly Fishing Club to be held on the South Holston River in Tennessee.  VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!  Please contact Andrew Loffredo for additional information at loffrean@vt.edu

April 18 - WV Stream Clean-up in conjunction with WV TU.  Additional volunteers needed, should be a carpool up from the NRV. We usually clean-up for half a day, have lunch provided, then fish in the afternoon.

April 18 - Trailblazer event at the Blue Ridge Scout Reservation in Hiwassee put on by the U.S. Sportsman's Alliance, they have requested volunteers to teach flyfishing to kids.  Please contact Keilee Guthrie at kguthrie@ussportsmen.org or (740)590-9096 for additional information.

April 25 - PHW Event in Floyd/Patrick County, headed up by SRTU, talk with Doug or Al if you're interested in helping out with this one.