News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Upper New walleye float

Started by DRIFTS, February 24, 2015, 06:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRIFTS

OK boys...want'n to float the upper New for walleye till striper season starts here. I see a good ramp in Austinville, but nothing up at ivenhoe.looks like I would  have to find a place to dump da boat over the bank? Seats open to any ya'll wanting to figure this out wid  me. V:;
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Big J

Sounds fun.  Too bad I'll be busier than a one legged lumber jack in a butt kicking competition.   :'(

Michael Toris

Walleye fishery is really down. That section has been blasted lately by the locals and doesn't really fish well anymore.

Transylwader

Bring your ass to Weldon. Fuck Walleye. They taste good (like crappie) but we ain't in PA.
On a lighter note, my boy got into the shad this morning. Too bad I can't make it down there because the genius drivers of Raleigh have the city gridlocked from a dusting of charlie... b';

raz

love me some walleye on the fly.  i can quite literally walk from my house to catch them in the spring.  sink tips and sparkle minnows. 

Transylwader

Quote from: raz on February 24, 2015, 10:28:51 AM
love me some walleye on the fly.  i can quite literally walk from my house to catch them in the spring.  sink tips and sparkle minnows.
^ this guy ::)

raz

no bite, no fite.

TF, i got ya bro.   y;

RiverbumCO

How deep are you catching those Razzy?
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

raz

quite shallow.  under 7'
they enter smaller streams from bigger rivers in the spring to spawn and mash baitfish.
the one pic u can see a tail of something smaller down its throat

Transylwader

Quote from: troutfanatic on February 24, 2015, 13:06:58 PM
Quote from: Transylwader on February 24, 2015, 11:27:14 AM
Quote from: raz on February 24, 2015, 10:28:51 AM
^ this guy ::)

^
^
That guy... I be going to visit in April. You wanna fight the Dog for shotgun in the Black Dragon?
Yinz don't like Africans, lacist bastages. I pissed once Heinz Field once and never been forgiven. April? I be hitting Sanchez for Roosters.

raz

i know your junctions too.  nailed a few nice ones a few years back behind the one wendys. 
i know a few on the western side as well. 

raz

ya buddy.  i've got some areas staked out.  been cranking out perchy clousers.  game on.