Steven Hitler - the future of fly fishing (I deliberately spelt your name wrong)

Started by Transylwader, February 10, 2015, 13:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Transylwader on February 10, 2015, 13:12:29 PM
Yes, I am calling you out, Punewood Fagwall.

(a bunch of bullshit deleted)

Apparently older peeps know best. Bullshit.

(more bullshit deleted)

Up yours VAgina p;-

Old peeps don't know best; they just think they do, thank you very much.  Btw, it's Stephen with a ph.  How many times do I need to tell you?

And stop sending me those PMs.  I've told you a thousand times, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN FELLATIO!   

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Transylwader

Quote from: Big J on February 10, 2015, 17:39:22 PM
Also, forgot to add how its hilarious how you comment on how you only fly fish but are accused of bait fishing for reds then posing with a fly rod with them. Got some chicken to grill, nice chatting with you though.
ah yes, Jenkins. He was the lovely bloke who told me my mom can suck cock in hell. He used to get me standby tickets to fly in US for $175. Jealousy can make people really nasty. Me? I don't really care for people in general and can count those I love on one hand. Why be everyone's friend? The world is full of bullshitters, liars, backstabbers. I used to be buddy's with quite a few people. Alas, some get too big for their boots, get to improve their game and believe they are Gods gift to flyfishing. I just like to fish and see others kickass reports. Alas, those reports are few and far between. I've never been the gate keeper to this forum nor do I want that title. As far as your comments on my drinking etc. You may want to ask God for forgiveness because that's very unchristian like. I don't need to ask for forgiveness because I give respect where it is earned. I shall continue to truck in. Fly fishing. You do have a lot of time in your schedule to be stalking Facebook. I really am not worth the focus. Just a South African with a shit attitude and I really could give two fucks about your sentiment towards me. Capish?

Big J

1. I do not Facebook stalk you. I did see that Jenkins fellow going off though. I did have another friend confirm you were using cut squid and surf rods and then sticking a fly in the reds mouth for a picture. Obviously it's one persons word against another, but it is interesting that you attacked the messenger and not the statement in your last post.

2. I said nothing about your alcohol consumption in a negative way in these posts.

raz

JMiller

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski

Grannyknot

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Jfey

Yup, going fishing

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Jfey on February 11, 2015, 09:31:51 AM
Group hug?  There, doesn't that feel better? d:b d:b d:b

Group hug, plus listen to the gorgeous Joss Stone – that will mellow the biggest dickhead, even me.

I am in love with Joss!!!

Jfey

Yup, going fishing

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: ruttness on February 11, 2015, 11:26:59 AM
you guys make cabin fever enjoyable

I never really got cabin fever.  I used to think my antidote was masturbation, but that theory went out the window years ago.  My latest notion is the CF tonic might be digging my butt, picking my nose, drinking dark stuff, and watching old westerns.  There could be another plausible explanation for the lack of what I perceive as CF; I could be a prick all the time and season has absolutely no bearing.  It is time to jump over on the newest mountain lion spotting thread.   

rbphoto

"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish