Standard issue streamer

Started by Transylwader, February 08, 2015, 11:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I fu*ked off, douched after, as clean as a hound's tooth, and now I am having a chat with myself in my mind.  I really enjoy those inaudible conversations with myself; I am never wrong and always sound like a genius.

Back to Mike's thread – Mike, what the heck is that "fly" hanging from the brown?  It looks like some kind of used Martian tampon.  What sized spinning outfit does one need to deliver such bait? 

Douche in and out.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

bmadd

Nice fish Mike!

And I want a TR on the bar fight

Transylwader

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on February 09, 2015, 08:57:03 AM
Mike, what the heck is that "fly" hanging from the brown?  It looks like some kind of used Martian tampon. 
That Sir, is one of the bossman's big ass streamers. The kidn that'll get Leroy all hot n bothered. It is called a Peanut Envy. You want big fish on this particular creek? You throw big. Im about quality, not quantity. No STD's, no VD at all.
Quote from: bmadd on February 09, 2015, 09:34:16 AM
And I want a TR on the bar fight
Brayden, No pics from the fight. I got a couple cuts and a swollen knuckle on the left hook. The pune who slapped his girlfriend will think twice about doing that. Both he and the bar tender aren't seeing out of their left eye for another week or so. Fucking white trash women beating cunts p;-

bmadd

Hot damn. Tranny went all knight in shining armour and kicked some ass.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Transylwader

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on February 13, 2015, 12:53:48 PM
snagger
I'm with Jesco on this one...if you use aigs, your dick will fall off.

You're with Jesco...

Since 97 is less than $2.50 a gal, you should save some for the summer. Huffin' will make you think the use of aigs is cool, bray n!n
No snaggin' just haggin' :)

overbrook

Jesco is a wealth of knowledge.

Grannyknot

Never really figured out why, but we did a case study on jesco white's family in one of my college courses.  I shit you not.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

ptfranze

The good ole Whites....if you haven't watched it please go to netflix and watch "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia"   y; <-;:

Grannyknot

Quote from: ptfranze on February 13, 2015, 14:50:25 PM
The good ole Whites....if you haven't watched it please go to netflix and watch "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia"   y; <-;:

The one we watched was called the dancing outlaw. 

ptfranze

Never seen that one, will have to check it out,  but Wild and Wonderful is pretty crazy, that whole family is almost unbelievable. 

Grannyknot

Quote from: ptfranze on February 13, 2015, 15:11:12 PM
Never seen that one, will have to check it out,  but Wild and Wonderful is pretty crazy, that whole family is almost unbelievable.

Dancing Outlaw was a done by the local pbs channel I think.  It was filmed documentary style.
There wasn't anything too outlandish on there.  All the good quotes were there, and the mud slinging episode, dancing, and stories.
I seem to remember another camera crew going back up there with a bunch of cash for exploitation purposes and the family really hammed it up for the camera and went out of control.  Maybe that's the one your talking about.

ptfranze

Quote from: Grannyknot on February 13, 2015, 15:24:50 PM
Quote from: ptfranze on February 13, 2015, 15:11:12 PM

Dancing Outlaw was a done by the local pbs channel I think.  It was filmed documentary style.
There wasn't anything too outlandish on there.  All the good quotes were there, and the mud slinging episode, dancing, and stories.
I seem to remember another camera crew going back up there with a bunch of cash for exploitation purposes and the family really hammed it up for the camera and went out of control.  Maybe that's the one your talking about.

Yeah that has to be the one, it was done by Johnny Knoxville and the guys that did Jackass

Transylwader

Just an FYI, if you ever run into Mamie White, be very afraid, she is the most hectic of all of them. I fish in Boone Co a bit. Ran into Jesco in the Walmart in Logan. He was high as a kite. I attempted to ask him if I could get a picture with him and my bud said to me the fuck with that. Probably a good idea coz Mamie was giving me a death stare of Jesus H Christ. Something about that place. Big browns, meth, $0.75c budweisers at the bar. I wonder if they accept food stamps in the bars. The most iconic thing I have seen in WV is in the little town of Keystone, there is a sign that says "we love where we live". It's an absolute shithole. I guess when Federal entities like DWQ, EPA and a host of others don't care two fucks about anything, why care? The demographic stats on those coal mining towns is scary. Just downright scary. Can't help but factor that there really isn't a damn thing that can be done to fix it.