News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

newbert

Started by Mr. Don, February 01, 2015, 11:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Don

WTF. I thought PBR was the official FF beer?
The faster we go the rounder we get.

Mr. Don

You Southern people crack me up.  d:b

overbrook

Fuck all the wanna be's...welcome Mr.Don.
Class this shithole up a little and post some flyties every now and then.

Mr. Don

I got sent home cause of the snow today. All my turds are covered.

Thanks for the warn greetings. I was just going to check out Bullships sbs and leave but I kinda like this place. You have the worlds best smileys. A dancing wookie and a banana wacking Zeus. Good stuff.

I have family in NC and have been down the last 2 Novemeberers. Can I fish in NC in November?

Beautiful state from what I have seen. I went over to Maggie Valley and looked at the Harleys once.

I am a trout weenie. I can cast a good 20-25 feet with the wind at my back. I am learning to single haul and I was once able to mend without falling in the river. 

I live in Maine where there are no fish.  d:b

croaker

Nothing wrong with havin' another Don around here  y;

Welcome aboard!

Quote from: Mr. Don on February 02, 2015, 14:37:54 PM
I have family in NC and have been down the last 2 Novemeberers. Can I fish in NC in November?

Beautiful state from what I have seen. I went over to Maggie Valley and looked at the Harleys once.

Hell yes, Nov. 'round Maggie valley and Cherokee can be very good...
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

overbrook

Or drive a little further south and let Don and I take ya smallie fishin.    d:b d:b d:b

ptfranze

Quote from: Mr. Don on February 02, 2015, 14:37:54 PM
I got sent home cause of the snow today. All my turds are covered.

Thanks for the warn greetings. I was just going to check out Bullships sbs and leave but I kinda like this place. You have the worlds best smileys. A dancing wookie and a banana wacking Zeus. Good stuff.

I am a trout weenie. I can cast a good 20-25 feet with the wind at my back. I am learning to single haul and I was once able to mend without falling in the river. 

I live in Maine where there are no fish.  d:b

You can fish in NC anytime of the year as long as you have time to get to the water.  But yes fishing in November is pretty good. 

Welcome

Stone-Man

I think that Bully picked up this dude on one of his stops at the Alien Mother Ship when he was warped off on Yeager Blood with Kyle  :o

Stone-Man Back Under Ground

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

raz

mmmm primantis.  going to michaels pizza bar in the south side tonight.  any a yinz been there?

Mr. Don

What the fuck is a yinz?

ruttness

You's,you guys, y'all, yinz  depends where your from

Dougfish

Pits burgh centric mofos.

Mr. Don

QuotePits burgh centric mofos

Up here we call 'em "whine ass Steelers fans".  d:b