News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Been away a while

Started by tw5270, January 24, 2015, 13:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tw5270

Ok, not a newb but been away for a while.
Since my last log in:
Moved to Boone
I Fish more
I Drink more

No on to the pics, fish, tits, meat, guns

Idaho Bow

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Watauga Stocker

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Fayetteville Lunch Break

YOU CANT DO THAT HERE!

Guns, tits, meat, beer and flash bangs

tw5270

Not that I know of.

I liked the lunch at Always Mardi Gras, $5- Steak, Potato, Beer and strippers

tw5270

Yes I like guns but I fish more than shoot these days.

I was with 3rd SFG (A) 91-94, support POG, I was the "Boat Guy" who worked in the DLSMF (SCUBA Locker)
Got a lot of water jumps though. Loved my time in and many days wish I would have stayed. Dad was in 24 so I grew up a brat.

tw5270

Quote from: troutfanatic on January 24, 2015, 15:46:01 PM
Quote from: tw5270 on January 24, 2015, 15:32:11 PM

I was with 3rd SFG (A) 91-94, support POG, I was the "Boat Guy" who worked in the DLSMF (SCUBA Locker)
Got a lot of water jumps though. Loved my time in and many days wish I would have stayed. Dad was in 24 so I grew up a brat.

Cool man, I had a break from active the years you served. I was in college and assigned to 19th SFG WVARNG in what was pretty much their version of the 18X program. I never ran with it though. In 94 I went back to active and 1st ID/1st AD. 96 I was back on Bragg and have been there pretty much since. I did most of my time in 82nd, but I also did USASOC time. The SCUBA Locker you refer to is where my Company HQ is right now. I jumped through 4 different career fields. I am hanging it this year... 28 is enough.

we need to fish sometime. Steel lives near you and I visit him on occasion.

Wow the old 3rd Group area is not theirs anymore? I lived in the 7th Group barracks back then because we did not have any built yet.

Sounds Like a plan. I have a friend that just got out last year and still lives there. He is planning a trip soon maybe you guys could car pool. Shoot me a PM

tw5270

Quote from: tw5270 on January 24, 2015, 15:52:13 PM
Quote from: troutfanatic on January 24, 2015, 15:46:01 PM
Quote from: tw5270 on January 24, 2015, 15:32:11 PM

Cool man, I had a break from active the years you served. I was in college and assigned to 19th SFG WVARNG in what was pretty much their version of the 18X program. I never ran with it though. In 94 I went back to active and 1st ID/1st AD. 96 I was back on Bragg and have been there pretty much since. I did most of my time in 82nd, but I also did USASOC time. The SCUBA Locker you refer to is where my Company HQ is right now. I jumped through 4 different career fields. I am hanging it this year... 28 is enough.

we need to fish sometime. Steel lives near you and I visit him on occasion.

Wow the old 3rd Group area is not theirs anymore? I lived in the 7th Group barracks back then because we did not have any built yet.

Sounds Like a plan. I have a friend that just got out last year and still lives there. He is planning a trip soon maybe you guys could car pool. Shoot me a PM

PM Inbound

Transylwader

You're also a mod on SELFFF, take cockfish, BlowJ and the ever growing list of asscunters back to where y'all belong. You're NOT welcome. I could care two fucks if you were Jesus of Leroy. Later fool

croaker

Welcome back tw5270!

I'm still fishin' the reel you sold me a long while back.
Hope to head north more this year. 
When the economy went in the shitter,
it ate up my traveling funds and had to stay close to home.

Ain't Life Grand!!!

croaker

BTW--- Pay no attention to tranny.  He doesn't realize all
the mods over there weren't asshats...
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on January 25, 2015, 13:31:04 PM
You're also a mod on SELFFF, take cockfish, BlowJ and the ever growing list of asscunters back to where y'all belong. You're NOT welcome. I could care two fucks if you were Jesus of Leroy. Later fool

Wah, Wah, I'm Mike and I like attention.

Big J

Quote from: steelrain202 on January 26, 2015, 19:17:19 PM
Wah wah you're bloj and you like attention too

Naw, wife gives me all the attention I need.  Also enjoy getting a good blow J, so I'm cool with the new name  V:;

Big J

Quote from: steelrain202 on January 26, 2015, 19:22:51 PM
Getting or giving. I am going with later

Said getting, but obviously you can't read.  If you got some sick fantasy you want to put me in, please leave me out steelie. 

Big J

Quote from: steelrain202 on January 26, 2015, 19:24:17 PM
At least I have a job

Unless you have some information that I do not have, I have a job.

tw5270

Can you two lovers take this somewhere else