Started by Piscatus, January 23, 2015, 22:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmadd

We're a little more low rent then ya'll out east I spose

OldDominionAngler

Quote from: bullship on January 26, 2015, 09:51:38 AM

Quote from: OldDominionAngler on January 26, 2015, 08:27:16 AM
Black lights? Awful idea.

You have been to a shady strip club before right?

Cafe Risque, to name one...had a BLT there back in '03. 

Dee-Vo

Classic strip club. Smeared mirrors and that nauseating smell of vanilla or whatever they all have on their bodies. 2 inches of piss in the bathroom floors and strippers fighting over money/crack/meth. High heels being used as weapons and mirrors getting busted. Disease ridden blood being traded between the dancers. Guys getting their ass kicked for selling dope or touching "the merchandise" while the bouncer is looking. Glitter galore. 6 months along pregnant teenagers. Wtf.

bmadd

Quote from: wademaster on January 26, 2015, 14:15:15 PM
Classic strip club. Smeared mirrors and that nauseating smell of vanilla or whatever they all have on their bodies. 2 inches of piss in the bathroom floors and strippers fighting over money/crack/meth. High heels being used as weapons and mirrors getting busted. Disease ridden blood being traded between the dancers. Guys getting their ass kicked for selling dope or touching "the merchandise" while the bouncer is looking. Glitter galore. 6 months along pregnant teenagers. Wtf.
I have real good college story involving all of those...

Dee-Vo

Quote from: bmadd on January 26, 2015, 14:25:39 PM
Quote from: wademaster on January 26, 2015, 14:15:15 PM
I have real good college story involving all of those...

Me too. I was speaking from experience. Memories.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: steelrain202 on January 26, 2015, 20:22:56 PM
I have a great stripper story from a place in south Georgia

I just had supper and would like to keep it down.   Please, no Chippendales stories.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

RiverbumCO

The Baby Dolls in Rural Hall is awesome.

Sugar Bares off MLK used to have a barrel of condoms as you walked in the door.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Dougfish

:o The knowledge. You boys appear to have left too much dinero at these gentleman's clubs.

Aka

My crew mate one summer fishing in Bristol Bay was a guy named Phil Pfister (http://www.strongman.org/athletes/phil-pfister/). After the season was over we flew into Anchorage and went to the Bush Company. I didn't get much attention, and it wouldn't have mattered how high my stack of hundred dollar bills was with that guy sitting next to me.

bmadd

Bush Company. That is an excellent name for a fancy dancin club up there.

Woolly Bugger

E Tn has some fine names for strip clubs

The mouse's ear
The Fuzzy Hole
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

bmadd

We have classics like Country Hooters and Platinum Plus

NCsporksman

i'm still tore up about the mouse's ear....best night of my life

bullship

Quote from: NCsporksman on January 27, 2015, 21:37:03 PM
i'm still tore up about the mouse's ear....best night of my life

road trip!
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot