As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Cold water - Warm day

Started by FlyFisher22, January 21, 2015, 13:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlyFisher22

Quote from: ruttness on January 21, 2015, 15:50:50 PM
Quote from: FlyFisher22 on January 21, 2015, 15:44:30 PM

Wow 3 weeks is young!  I bet that was a true rescue and a busy month or so.

Cam

yes sir, we actually have 3 rescues , my boy was around 2 weeks, smacked in the head with a ball peen and dumped in a bag. he made a full recovery except no reaction to pain. hes a brindle staffy bull, way too anxious to fish with.

the coydog lost all her litter mates to worms she was in bad shape when we got her from under an abandoned single wide, first few days were sleepless, was worse that the first few nights with both my kids

Hard to even hear stuff like that, something about abused animals always gets to me, so damn helpless.  Wish I could have a few hours to spend with whoever did that, along with some rope, a board a bell peen and some smelling salts  b';

Good on ya for nursing em back to health and taking care of them.

Cam

overbrook

Glad ya got out....you left tweedle dumb behind? Thank dog my wife won't see those god pics! She's been bugging the fuck outta me to get another Shepard. If the dogdamn lab doesn't quit digging holes all over the yard we might be -1 and looking!

River has been holding at flotable levels all winter.....might be time to catch some real fish soon!