spring trip small stream dry fly swap

Started by overbrook, January 07, 2015, 20:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Quote from: overbrook on April 29, 2015, 05:45:53 AM

Bigj....my wife has yet to throw Bmadds flies in the trash...but if we don't move on this thing its still a possibility. :o

:laugh:

Dougfish

I joined this swap on Jan. 8.  :laugh:
Ho Li Shite, I suck.
Out the door. Size 12, CDC, foam and deer.
Extra for the O'patient one.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

overbrook

Dougfish....your flies came in today.

overbrook

Tf....the message came to my phone but not my pm inbox? Plus I've been working 16 hr days......that sucks. Those flies will work fine....now its just Tranny we be waiting on....where you at you saffa shithead?

overbrook

He's dodging me.....he's a dodgy Lil' fucker. :;!

overbrook

TF.....your flies are in.....waiting on Tranny.

overbrook

Tranny finally sent me some bugs....I almost shit myself. I will do my damnedest to get these sorted out and back in the mail today....if not Monday morning fer sure!

overbrook

Ya....its gonna be Mon. Morning....my day has already gone to hell  -0-

bmadd

Yes! Can't wait to get these summer swap flies

Dougfish

Big J

BRFFF

Y'all gonna have to come up with some new rules for swaps!

overbrook

OK....here's the deal....they are going to the post office as of now. Promise! The only ones toe tagged are Bmadd's and Dougfish's ....Troutfanatic tied tiny white and black parachutes, Tranny threw in an array of hoppers and some humpys, FF22 tied cracklebacks and chuck caddis...and since I worked with him on them you're getting extras from me....I tied the crystal calftail, chuck caddis,cracklebacks and threw in some oddball shit as extras including some store bought humpys and orange stimis....sorry bout that but I changing jobs has all my tying shit put away and I was trying to be a nice guy and make sure everybody got back more than they sent.....in the end I think you'll agree there is a nice assortment......hope y'all enjoy them!

Dougfish

Snata stuffed the stockings. Maybe a late swap is good?

Thanks OB. Pics?

bmadd

Quote from: Dougfish on June 09, 2015, 19:57:11 PM
Snata stuffed the stockings. Maybe a late swap is good?

Thanks OB. Pics?

If we sign up now, must of y'all will be ready to tie when the shack nasties start.