spring trip small stream dry fly swap

Started by overbrook, January 07, 2015, 20:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overbrook

Hell....just seemed to me that interest in completing this was shot to hell....since several of ya said your at least part way there....let's go ahead with it....just so t happen in time for the trip. My world has been a bit FUBAR too.

Dougfish

I'm shallow. I just want me some OB flies.  ;D

overbrook

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

bmadd

Just send out what you got. We've got one that's a definite no, one that ties one dry fly per every other leap year, one bitten by the love bug, and one asking for flies from another swap but hasn't done his flies for this swap.

overbrook

OK then....this swap is officially dead. I'll try to make it right for you and Cam. I need to put my tying crap away until I get my desk back together and have a place to work....this was the last thing I had looming.

Dougfish

OK. I officially suck.
I am tying up the last few, manana.
I'll send them. ?

bmadd

If Doug finishes that's fine. Don't feel you need to do anything else OB. Just split up the 3-4 groups of flies and go.

Big J

You all make me feel a 100 times better about my streamer swap. 

Transylwader

Braden, Shut yo shit barfday chicken breh. Tom, pm dat Addy. Ain't nobudday but you getting my winged crab legged stimis.

bmadd

Aka

I should have joined this swap... This is at a level I can achieve.

overbrook

You bunch of fuckos are cornfusing  me :-\
I'll wait for dougfish and Tranny...dammit send a dozen bugs! Bully is out...no hard feelings....Troutfanatic...where do you stand?  Hell I'm cool either way....just didn't want to be in swap limbo till 2016.

Bigj....my wife has yet to throw Bmadds flies in the trash...but if we don't move on this thing its still a possibility. :o

Dougfish

Will be in the mail by Friday.

Even if they suck.  d:b

bmadd

Mine might have a better chance of hooking something in the trash than in a river.