As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

2015 Warm Water

Started by Big J, January 01, 2015, 18:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougfish

Wearing them out.  bd;0

Transylwader

I found Neusie ' s fuck buddy yesterday. Jet lagged n all...

Fuck shartweek. I gots the Gar"funkyourself" challenge. This is for Steelhound. Bring it bray d:b

driver

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

croaker

Nice Gar Trannymon  <-;:

That's one I've yet to get on the flypole  b';
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Dougfish

Any thing beyond the stripping guide is a badass fish.  bd;0

JD

Had about an hour to fish so I went a pond around the corner. It was good to do some kind of fishing. The bass were hungry.

Onslow

It was hot and the ole gluteal fold needed a little freshening up.  76 degree water hit the spot.

Stopped by the river on my back home from a job.  Wife and son were gone, thus no need to be home at 6.30

Native goodness.

River was just being a cock tease today.  No big girls.

Dee-Vo

Very nice. I've got to get on some bass action soon.  'c;

Transylwader

76F? Holy shit. The Neuse is still around the low 90s. I dunno if it's because the humidity has saturated the fuck out of the air to the point where it feels like I am back in Sin City, but I can somehow feel the pee on my legs as I am pissing upstream, tits deep in the Richland Crick hole. BTW, Phallus, the basses in here are truly humungus! I can't seem to get any interested with flies, so I commissioned, ye ole bait and manns worm tosser, Goldie to accompany me and he be Iaconelli and I be myself. He and I are gonna fuck shit up from the jonboat today. Will keep you posted.
Also gotto check out Sandy @ 561 on Sunday. Right now, my brain is transfixed on this beeg ole bitch, Omie Neusie that has a snout the length of the fender on my fukkin Xterra!

Onslow

Something about those Manns jelly worms with fire tails...well at least in 1988.  They seem to bury themselves in woody shit.  Have you tried a red and white clouser?  That really did the job on the Deep last Summer.  The red seems to be a color that drives bucket mouth nuts.  Oh, there are bowfin in there also.

That smallie flow is at 2400'.  Yadkin is running 82.  That Triangle area has some serious UHI issues for sure.

BTW, Sandy may not be your bag.  Bass run about 12-14", but the water is slow to muddy and quick to clear up.  I would typcially wade from the bridge downsteam of 561 and wade up to 561.  Check out Laurel Mills while you are out and about.  This is @ the next bridge above 561.  The section below this is not user friendly.  The water becomes deep and deadfalls are everywhere.  Heaps of brush were pushed up against the banks in spots making any movement almost impossible.

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Michael Toris

Quote from: bullship on July 10, 2015, 16:22:46 PM

I say I am going to go every year,  but I still havent.

NCsporksman

Phal did you up your camera game?

Onslow

Quote from: NCsporksman on July 10, 2015, 20:03:13 PM
Phal did you up your camera game?

Naw, damned G4s just perform poorly in low light conditions.  No light issues yesterday.