News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Streamer Swap

Started by Big J, December 31, 2014, 11:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

overbrook

I didn't put a return envelope or funds in there cause I was hoping you could just bring mine to the spring fishing trip....if anything changes I'll take care of it.

bmadd

Dougfish

I got my supplies. They are on my pig sty of a bench. I'm busy cleaning, waxing and lubing skeleton reels.  y;

I have another month. Somebody has to be last?

Oh, forgot Tomato Can was in this.  :laugh:

Big J

I need to get tying......

ptfranze

I do too, I have 8 or so tied figured I would tie 4 more and just pick the best 6. 

Big J

Quote from: ptfranze on February 05, 2015, 09:06:37 AM
I do too, I have 8 or so tied figured I would tie 4 more and just pick the best 6.

You will be getting a dozen extra flies from me.  I owe ya for the march madness thing.

Dougfish

And you stole my pattern.  :laugh:  n!n

ptfranze

Quote from: Dougfish on February 05, 2015, 09:34:48 AM

And you stole my pattern.  :laugh:  n!n

Damn.  Busted.  I did sorry about that.  I really liked the ones you sent me for March Madness so I decided to learn to tie them.  Really like how they fish.  I'm sure you still tie them about 10 x better than I do

Big J

How's the progress coming along? DIRECTED TOWARDS TOMATO CAN

Only have 2 more to go.  Then I'll start working on PTfranze March Madness flies  :laugh:

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Is it too late to get into this swap with these?  Same thing, is it not?  Worms=bait=streamers?   Talk amongst yourselves. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on February 18, 2015, 10:19:41 AM
Is it too late to get into this swap with these?  Same thing, is it not?  Worms=bait=streamers?   Talk amongst yourselves.

:laugh: 

Dougfish

I might get started today. Need to bang this new pattern out. For the guinea pigs.  ;D

The dreaded dry fly swap looms, also.

Aka

I haven't come close to starting.

Dougfish

Snow day. Good day to tie you boys some #2 Garner's White Trash.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login