As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Movie Thread.

Started by RiverbumCO, December 22, 2014, 19:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Excited for The Foxcatcher.

tomato can

I'm not it is a horrible story. From the abortive attempt to start a Div. 1 wrestling program at Villanova till the finality of Dave Schulz's murder.   My father lives right down the road from where it all happened.  The estate which was beautiful is now tract housing.   I used to get the life beat out of me by some of the foxcatcher team members. 

Big J

Quote from: tomato can on December 24, 2014, 16:40:13 PM
I'm not it is a horrible story. From the abortive attempt to start a Div. 1 wrestling program at Villanova till the finality of Dave Schulz's murder.   My father lives right down the road from where it all happened.  The estate which was beautiful is now tract housing.   I used to get the life beat out of me by some of the foxcatcher team members.

While it is a sad story, it's one that needs to be told on the big screen. Also good publicity for D1 wrestling. Looks like they did good with the story too and honoring to the Schultz brothers. Sad story all around.

ruttness

Watched the interview last night, good laugh. 

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Dee-Vo

Watched "Get Hard". I wasn't thrilled.

Watched "Dumb and Dumber To". Fuckin retarded; even more so than the original. I liked the first one a lot.

Dee-Vo

Seen these movies last night and today:

The Prince, low budget and corny.

November Man, run of the mill CIA/spy/Russian bullshit movie. I expected better.

Noah, boring as fuck. Too long.

Myself, my wife and baby are sick....movie time. Oh, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

TylerDurden

Best movie of all time?

Kangaroo Jack
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Woolly Bugger

Recently saw Women in Gold! y; y; (two horns up)
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

TylerDurden

Anybody see Birdman???
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Dee-Vo

Watched "Tracers" today as well. Mediocre at best.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

TylerDurden

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on May 31, 2015, 17:58:08 PM
Quote from: TylerDurden on May 31, 2015, 16:42:41 PM
Anybody see Birdman???

loved it! y; y;

I did too. Definitely a unique cinematic experience. Anybody seen It Follows?

Michael Toris

TylerDurden