News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Howdy

Started by seveniron, December 21, 2014, 23:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seveniron

I've been fishin' awhile.  Enjoy reading your trip reports.  Thought I'd throw up an intro.

I like trout, smallies, streamers, long walks on the beach, blah, blah.

Here are a few pics.   

Later.

Dougfish

Good pics. Trouts, a double, a 'bender, kid. Need fire, cooked meat, beer, etc. to make it complete.  8)

And don't wait five more years before your next post. We need more TR's.

Jfey

Throw me a beer and join the fire.  Welcome!
Yup, going fishing

Transylwader

How many trout weenies actually reside in WNC? This state is fast becoming the weenie leader of flyfishing world! I mean come on, doesn't anybuddy flyfish for stuff like penfish, spots or croaker?
I'm tired of fucking trout weenies. Let's see some flava flav fer fuck sakes, trash feeshes, like Gartrude of Jesus, River Donkeys of God and Marsh Donkeys of Satan. In that particular order.

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on December 22, 2014, 11:50:58 AM
How many trout weenies actually reside in WNC? This state is fast becoming the weenie leader of flyfishing world! I mean come on, doesn't anybuddy flyfish for stuff like penfish, spots or croaker?
I'm tired of fucking trout weenies. Let's see some flava flav fer fuck sakes, trash feeshes, like Gartrude of Jesus, River Donkeys of God and Marsh Donkeys of Satan. In that particular order.

Are you back on the trout suck kick again? 

rbphoto

Quote from: Big J on December 22, 2014, 12:05:59 PM

Are you back on the trout suck kick again?

Probably because he didn't get to catch Bad Bad Leroy Brown in WV the weekend he planned to go.

I'm trying to convince him to go in January to chase BBLB's to see if his sucky attitude sticks or he's just that fickle . . .
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Shane

Quote from: Transylwader on December 22, 2014, 11:50:58 AM

Fuck Pinfish, i will sabiki their fucking butts into a livewell for shark bait and break off their spiny little fins with pliers and poke their eyes out.

Dougfish

You're never alone when you are a schizophrenic.

Big J

Quote from: rbphoto on December 22, 2014, 12:18:29 PM

Probably because he didn't get to catch Bad Bad Leroy Brown in WV the weekend he planned to go.

I'm trying to convince him to go in January to chase BBLB's to see if his sucky attitude sticks or he's just that fickle . . .

Give him a few weeks and he'll be back to chasing trout saying all other species are worthless trash fish.

I remember four years ago up at Jesse's place and Mike telling us how much he loved brook trout and if he could live anywhere in the world he'd still choose the Appalachian mountains because nothing beat small stream brookies. 

Transylwader

Mike Tyson's comments stand.
My statement on trout weenies in WNC (yes, WNC, NOT VAgina) stand.
SHANE:

Onslow

Its weenie season, whino of jesus

benben reincarnated

You are a fancy man, fishing from a boat.  Errrbody, get back.

The Dude

Oh great, another whitey that fly fishes for trout. What's it gonna take to get some black guys or Asian chicks to join this forum and provide a little diversity?
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Transylwader

Quote from: The Dude on December 22, 2014, 14:50:17 PM
whitey
You make Whitey sad

Anybody joining me in vetoing this dick from joining?

Konichiwa?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: The Dude on December 22, 2014, 14:50:17 PM
Oh great, another whitey that fly fishes for trout. What's it gonna take to get some black guys or Asian chicks to join this forum and provide a little diversity?

Welcome 7iron.

Do we want the Irish, and are we just jerkin off?

Ahh prairie shit!  This place does not deserve diversity!

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon