News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Wanted: Solo Canoe

Started by Mudwall Gatewood, December 11, 2014, 09:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: sanjuanwormhatch on December 12, 2014, 08:47:34 AM
Muddy I'll go check it out for you for a small fee.  (I charge by the hour).

Are you planning on going on a lewis and clarke style hunting and skinning trip?  Count me in if so.

Yes, I have a dream.  It includes canoeing to a primitive area I know, with the canvas Whelan tent, Trapper Nelson pack, and camping/fishing/hunting for a few days. The only extraneous items required would be a bottle of hooch and a full sized poster of Jennifer Lawrence.

All are welcome, if you enjoy JLaw and drinking by the fire.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Dougfish

"...a primitive area....."

You going to WV?  :o

Native Fisher

RiverbumCO

Count me in for a canoe hunting trip.

Oh, and fucking count me in for JLaw.   -+;
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Transylwader

Quote from: Native Fisher on December 12, 2014, 10:15:17 AM

Bru, that was the Chatooga River in GA. WV is easily the poorest place in US, but they are nowhere near as inbred scoundrels in parts of GA and SC. There I said it.

I have come to find that incest is apparently a game the whole family can play.
Relative humidity? The sweat on your balls when you're fucking your cousin.

The Dude

Inbreeding is a European thing. Those fucking aristocrats back in the day wanted to keep the royal bloodlines pure and the country crowns in the family. Of course, those pure bloodlines became cesspools of genetic mistakes and the Hapsburgs ended up looking like retards. The English were the worst offenders. Don't hate on Appalachia.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Transylwader

All of us whiteys have Euro descent. I'm not one of the cockbites who claims to be a quarter of this and half of that. Quite comfortable being a White African. Is it an American thang to have an inferiority complex? I guess white Americans are the biggest chicken shits. As far as inbreeding in Europe, that was hundreds of years ago. You see, with time, everything takes shape. I guess America is a young country that won't learn from the mistakes committed, so inbreeding is still a feature of this society. Sad really. Fuck it dude, let's go bowling. Or visit some of your Hungarian relatives. I hear marble trouts are rife.

The Dude

Phone's ringing, Dude. The Carpathian Mountains are a trout fishing goldmine.

I'm Rusyn, bitch.  The Byzantine Empire lives on.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Transylwader on December 12, 2014, 12:37:48 PM
All of us whiteys have Euro descent. I'm not one of the cockbites who claims to be a quarter of this and half of that. Quite comfortable being a White African. Is it an American thang to have an inferiority complex? I guess white Americans are the biggest chicken shits. As far as inbreeding in Europe, that was hundreds of years ago. You see, with time, everything takes shape. I guess America is a young country that won't learn from the mistakes committed, so inbreeding is still a feature of this society. Sad really. Fuck it dude, let's go bowling. Or visit some of your Hungarian relatives. I hear marble trouts are rife.

Now Mikey Poo, don't go pigeonholing like our pal TF.  I can only speak for myself, but the only "inferiority complex" I have is when I stand in front of the mirror, naked.  Solution obvious – I no longer do it. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon