News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

New guy

Started by Casting_for_GOD, November 05, 2014, 12:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

Felix,
I am Mike. I am not sure whether I should welcome you or usher you out the door. This newb bashing saga is not new. This month, I am celebrating 5 years on this forum, which in trout years is the age of a 16" Southern Appalachian Brook Trout, so yeah, I have been on here for a little while. See we have a prime collection of dysfunctional adults on here, myself being a prime example. Don't take offense to anything anyone says on here. Trust me, I have met most of them in real life and it is disappointing to say the least. I am a unique individual because I didn't grow up with social media, heck, I went to school on the back of an Ostrich because cars weren't invented back on the dark continent, I am the same character online as I am in real life (an A-hole{please do excuse my language}) and most do not like that. Well, since they don't pay my bills nor do they provide me any entertainment, the feeling is particularly mutual. It would appear that this here forum is really all some people have. Besides bashing the tar and feathers out of eachother, only a few folks on here are worthy of calling themselves fly fishermen. Most are upgrades from bait chunking or spin tossing and think they are a cut above now that they sport a long rod and fish fancy places like the Davidson and the South Holston.

Adopt this attitude and you may very well usher some of the fly fishing brigade who really bring vanilla to the table with their monotonous reports. If you are a trout weenie? We have a gazillion of them, if you are a saltie, WELCOME. They are too few and far between. If you are into catching trash fish on fly, even better. Anybody who thinks outside the box and brings it is golden, but that's just me.

For the rest of you a-holes, try be nice and be respectful if in fact this man Casts for the Lord. I am not particularly religious for I was raised in a conservative Catholic household and see how I turned out :embarassed:

Felix, you may want to post up some pictures. See the perverts and such want to see the goods.

Watch out for the trapdoor. There's a fine collection of trolls down there.

Jah bless bd;0

P.S. The gar of Jesus is going to be caught next year if you are up for 55" of prehistoric mayhem. She lives down the street on my local river and despite all of my cursings, my prayers have not been answered.

overbrook

I was gonna tell ya ta fuck straight off....but Tranny is being gracious so I'll wait and see....not that Tranny is a god around here....but he does keep the place real.

Woolly Bugger

[attach=1]

bd;0  'c;  n!n  :;!  <-;:
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Michael Toris

Michael Toris

Woolly, our accounts are being hacked. I demand an explanation

The Dude

You and Mike would have great fun fishing together. Mike's humble, so he didn't tell you that he prefers to bring a bible with him to the stream. He likes to take breaks from fishing to read passages and then reflect on them while enjoying the sounds of the stream.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

overbrook

And he will always run ahead to the hole above you to be sure its safe to fish....he is  everyone's bestee.

Transylwader

/'/
I got the award of God. Felix, this is a trap.
Anyone silly enough to fish with me knows I am the most undignified high-holing, side bombing thief. Its all about me and how many trouts I can creel. I do donate time to Habitat for humanity but that's because its usually because I need community service hours to get crimes expunged

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Michael Toris

Proper troll by tranny fwiw

Aka

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

benben reincarnated

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login