For Sale: Jeep CJ-7
Hardtop, hard doors, roll up windows
Factory A/C
New paint, NO RUST
4.0 I-6 fuel injected
Dana 44 rear/ Dana 36 front
All new bushings, springs, 4" lift
2k miles on Hankook tires.

I bought this for my son and fixed it up, he drives his grandmother's Honda fit doesn't want it. Need to buy some property instead.

$9800. It's real nice not many left like this.
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

Pansyman

You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

bullship

Fuckin sweeet! Want to trade two kids, a bitchy wife, two mortgages, two car payments, very involved in-laws, and 100 dollars worth of fancy beer for it? I'll also throw in no fishing for a year.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

RiverbumCO

Quote from: bullship on October 21, 2014, 17:09:11 PM
Fuckin sweeet! Want to trade two kids, a bitchy wife, two mortgages, two car payments, very involved in-laws, and 100 dollars worth of fancy beer for it? I'll also throw in no fishing for a year.

Will the next chapter of your life be titled "Drug Problem"?
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Jfey

Quote from: bullship on October 21, 2014, 17:09:11 PM

We have very similar life's.  Only one mortgage and less ball pain though
Yup, going fishing

bullship

That makes all the fucking difference Jeff.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

rbphoto

I glanced at a Wrangler Unlimited tonight on the drive home and saw the window sticker state something to the effect of $40,351 and I thought to myself, "For a freakin' JEEP!!!"  As much as I like the looks of them, I can't get past the poor mpg (from someone who drives an F-250 diesel @ 22mpg everyday, but longs for a TDI Passat) and the high price tag. 

Yours looks sweet and is a bargain at that $ figure!!!
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

JWJ

Did I read that correctly?

You built that awesome rig for your son and he would rather drive his Grandmother's Honda Fit?

I miss my old Jeep

Old Jeeps > New Jeeps