As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

meeting of the militia heads of state

Started by steelrain202, October 19, 2014, 19:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

RiverbumCO

That same question crept into my head, Andrew. 
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Aka

Quote from: steelrain202 on October 21, 2014, 13:43:51 PM
i think someone is jealous

Let me guess, let me guess.

Is it... the guy who isn't the leader of the militia?

Transylwader

My final thought for the day.
Peace tossers p;-

Onslow

Quote from: Shiite or Shinola on October 21, 2014, 12:43:29 PM
Quote from: The Dude on October 21, 2014, 10:37:29 AM
Quote from: steelrain202 on October 21, 2014, 10:22:33 AM
again dylar aint running shit

Is he a part of the militia?  I had him pegged as more like the type to always sit back, shoot holes in every cause, always have a better idea and just generally complain ad nauseam , but never one to step up and actually put his ass on the line for anything once things got difficult and required real guts and determination.

Exactly.  Dylar isn't a person, Dylar is a concept.  Dylar is all the stupid shit we do to displace the fear of death, like whine, troll the internet or fly fish.  It's true that I am Dylar.  But we're all Dylar sometimes, and that's why you hate him.

Thank goodness you changed your username.  That be some irrational drivel.

Life is our problem, not death.  The bitterness of life drives many to drink, fuck, and fish, not the fear of death.  You haven't even begun to experience life yet cause you're still a pup.  Offspring committing suicide, spouses on drugs, spouses with terminal cancer, having twins, psycho offspring, catching bullets, are the kind of experiences force the transition into adulthood.  Suicide is for cheating fucks. 

Onslow

Time is relevant when it comes to missed opportunities and mistakes, so you are correct to a certain point.  Time however is a double edged sword.  There are equal opportunities for damage to be done, as well as healing in any given amount of time. 

Environmental issues can make life a bit interesting.

The Dude

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on October 21, 2014, 20:12:31 PM
Time is relevant when it comes to missed opportunities and mistakes, so you are correct to a certain point.  Time however is a double edged sword.  There are equal opportunities for damage to be done, as well as healing in any given amount of time. 

Environmental issues can make life a bit interesting.

Theoretically (or actually), time is relative.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

rbphoto

"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Jfey

Yup, going fishing

Jfey

Should have spelled it Phyllis Dylar
Yup, going fishing

The Dude

Quote from: Jfey on October 22, 2014, 07:49:48 AM
I blame it on the return of Phyllis Diller

The Militia marching cadence:  "They tell me in the army, the women are mighty fine
They look like Phyllis Diller and walk like Frankenstein"

The army folks on this board should know what I'm talking about.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

The Dude

Quote from: Shiite or Shinola on October 21, 2014, 12:43:29 PM
Exactly.  Dylar isn't a person, Dylar is a concept.  Dylar is all the stupid shit we do to displace the fear of death, like whine, troll the internet or fly fish.  It's true that I am Dylar.  But we're all Dylar sometimes, and that's why you hate him.

The Dude

Stix61

Quote from: wildmttrout on October 21, 2014, 13:56:15 PM

Walk off

Oh my Lord,tis the Pic I dread

Right click/save

1960...FIVE Yeah!

Sending link to the PA boys as well. /'/

Sending to Axl now... >:(

Transylwader

I like my lads. BUMP bitches.
Tis Time.