News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

noob ass biatch

Started by ruttness, October 14, 2014, 11:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on October 15, 2014, 10:38:17 AM
I used to give my brother hell for living in New Zealand (mainly because he doesn't fly fish and he loves his sheep)

You have a brother?!?!?!

Transylwader

Quote from: Big J on October 15, 2014, 11:02:34 AM
I used to give my brother hell for living in New Zealand (mainly because he doesn't fly fish and he loves his sheep)

You have a brother?!?!?!
Yes and a sister. They don't like US 'n A. Can't blame em...

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on October 15, 2014, 11:07:40 AM
Quote from: Big J on October 15, 2014, 11:02:34 AM

You have a brother?!?!?!
Yes and a sister. They don't like US 'n A. Can't blame em...

When are we going to go to New Zealand for some browns since you have a connection?

Transylwader

Quote from: Big J on October 15, 2014, 11:14:28 AM
When are we going to go to New Zealand for some browns since you have a connection?
I've gone twice (back in 1994 and again in 1996 (when I still played rugby properly) and caught the browns of Jesus.
Mark and his wife have tried for many years to get me to visit again. I am not sure what the deal with me is. Oh, yes, women, alcohol and other stupid things, like bluelines and red drums.
I am trying to go next year in October (spring time and them bastages are on like donkey kong, eating the spawning roaches) Swinging woolly's streamers for 35" browns sounds way more appealing than Ebola in Johannesburg or Cape Town.

Back to the subject on hand, this Ruttness bloke. A real surprise. PA people are a little mellow for my liking, but when they be boozing, shit gets real. We may have to get this gingerbread man involved in some BRFFF outings.

ruttness

Quote from: Transylwader on October 15, 2014, 12:13:28 PM
Quote from: Big J on October 15, 2014, 11:14:28 AM

Back to the subject on hand, this Ruttness bloke. A real surprise. PA people are a little mellow for my liking, but when they be boozing, shit gets real. We may have to get this gingerbread man involved in some BRFFF outings.

ruttness

[/quote]

I recognize one of dem bodies o' water. And yes, you are right peeps down here are geographically challenged; a crick is a crick, but a piss trickle is not a river.

I like the rifle and have built more than a few, but be cautioned... there are more than a few Organizing for America types round here and they will be highly offended.

This leads me to transition to the "opening day" remark. Fully agree, the day of slaughter down here does not match the third Saturday in April in PA. I make HME far better than battle rifles and often contemplate chucking a depth charge in some of my hometown pellet pig holes.

Are you a vet or do you just like skeery assault rifles?

So to this point, I am cool with you and like Steel said, we should drink, fish and shoot up some 5.56.

Now moving on to the cum towel comment... The Steelers are in a building year and will go below .500, but the Iggles can suck a Mike Vick Pit Bull survivors dick. Nevertheless, you have a pro team and you are one up on many around here.

cheers.
[/quote]

i like to offend with firearms, libitards are the only people in the world with a big enough douche to be offended by an inanimate object. i am just an gun fan no time in, i had a cancerous cyst on my spine so indefinitely failed my military physical.

i am down to drink and shoot shit all day, let me know when ill bring the shine, that rifle however is chambered in 300blk

and on to the steelers vs eagles pissing contest. being a philly sports fan we know our teams suck 98% of the time it sets us up to handle failure our entire lives. and stare at the tv in shock and awe when the phillies toss that final pitch in the world series. but attending a sporting event in the city of brotherly love is an experience you wont find anywhere else.

but your response still dosent explain a teams terrible cum towel 

ruttness

Quote from: steelrain202 on October 15, 2014, 19:38:09 PM
And the hate comes in 3,2,1. Some ppl really don't like boom sticks around here.

im sitting here bedding my savage bmag  (17 rimfire is too much fun) waiting for the hate

Transylwader

tomato can

Red on the head like a dick on a dawg.

Transylwader

Make sure you got your papers. I drive that fukkin Xterra like its stolen.

ruttness

i had a 700 police in lapua. 5$ loads are good shit. but sold it off when i stopped going to my 1000yrd range. picked up a savage 10pc 308 in an acis chassis to replace it. its a safe queen

you guys carry?

Dougfish

Let's shoot skeet. Or trap.
Shotguns, mutha fukers. Real hillbilly guns. Double barrels. Side by side.
Sneaky bastards use Fox doubles.

But my real go to target gun is an autoloader. An early 60's  Remington 58.
Skeet choke.
Put your money on the table before you start crying.

ruttness

Quote from: Dougfish on October 15, 2014, 21:22:26 PM
Let's shoot skeet. Or trap.
Shotguns, mutha fukers. Real hillbilly guns. Double barrels. Side by side.
Sneaky bastards use Fox doubles.

But my real go to target gun is an autoloader. An early 60's  Remington 58.
Skeet choke.
Put your money on the table before you start crying.

i got a first year ruger red label over under 12ga from 79 that was my grandaddys but i dont shoot it since he passed.

ruttness

Quote from: troutfanatic on October 15, 2014, 21:39:42 PM
Shotguns you say?

I shot two pheasants at the game farm today when I went to get hackle and pick up a hunt certificate for the school auction.

Granted I have an autoloader, but I contemplate a Ruger Red Label. I wish the fokkers would make one in 16 ga. I love O/Us and really love 16 ga.

Ruttness, a few of my rifles are built of of Police re-sales of PSSs. Pretty much leaves me with an action- chamber and bolt. The trigger, barrel and stock go on the market. I don't have the cash I once did and I had 2 kids in the past 9 years so I haven't built or bought in a few years.

My PA permit expired a few years ago. NC requires too much bullshit to CC. I do OC on occaision. I will renew my PA permit when the time is right. I wish I would have gotten an AZ permit when I was stationed there.

i hear you. i have a 4 and an 8 year old. money isnt what it used to be the older they get the less there is to go around.

i still carry my glock on my pa permit

ill take a few of the pheasant tail feathers off ya

ruttness

Quote from: troutfanatic on October 15, 2014, 22:02:11 PM
I gotcha covered on the bird feathers. I am going back in a few weeks. I can gitcha the whole skin.

They have quail and Chukkars too.

ill take some of all shoot me a pm when you want to send em ill cover the shipping