• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!. Please login or sign up.
February 17, 2019, 06:46:54 am

News:

"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong."  John Gierach 

For the love of guns

Started by Mudwall Gatewood, October 10, 2014, 08:46:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Was itching for a test run so hit the range on my lunch break. 120 flawless rounds, 20 of those JHP. Decent accuracy for letting them rip at 15 ft. I like.

Guests can't see images. Please login or login
"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end." Hemingway

Phil

All right, J. 20 feet and in is where it's at. Good shootin'.
Sounds like a good gun.

ryguy

22midge

Had a Glock 19 FDE follow me home today......guess I might keep it
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Phil

Quote from: 22midge on May 11, 2018, 14:09:17 pm
Had a Glock 19 FDE follow me home today......guess I might keep it

4 inch barrel = distance control for sure. Is it that tan Cerakote finish? Interesting.

Big J

"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end." Hemingway

Phil

Alright, J. What's the longer term range report on the P365?

Big J

June 29, 2018, 06:44:11 am #487 Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 06:50:20 am by Big J

Phil

Damn, I hate to hear that. Hope it gets worked out to your satisfaction.

ryguy

A buddy of mine just had his ship yesterday from Brownells.  I'd heard about the firing pin issues, had not heard about the other spring issues.  That's a real bummer and I hope they get everything fixed soon.  It is certainly a pistol in high demand...

Big J

MAC had the spring issue. Lots of others have reported it. He did a follow up on what to look for and what exactly happened in another video.

Phil

Just watched the video. Ouch.

ryguy

Slow day at work... watched the video and it mirrors what I have read from others.  I hope any further issues are solved quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big J

Phil

July 12, 2018, 15:52:44 pm #494 Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 12:28:55 pm by Phil
Sweet looking carbine.  'c;