Yes
1 (50%)
No
1 (50%)
One time at bandcamp I "acted" alone
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Woolly Bugger

60 years on and we are still waiting for all documents related to the assassination to be released.

For 60 years, JFK's assassination haunted Rob Reiner. Now he thinks he's solved it
The director thinks he knows what happened, and in the 10-episode podcast 'Who Killed JFK?' the and journalist Soledad O'Brien tell that story.

Who Killed JFK?
Who Killed JFK? For 60 years, we are still asking that question. In commemoration of the 60th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy's tragic assassination, legendary filmmaker Rob Reiner teams up with award-winning journalist Soledad O'Brien to tell the history of America's greatest murder mystery. They interview CIA officials, medical experts, Pulitzer-prize winning journalists, eyewitnesses and a former Secret Service agent who, in 2023, came forward with groundbreaking new evidence. They dig deep into the layers of the 60-year-old question 'Who Killed JFK?', how that question has shaped America, and why it matters that we're still asking it today.

NEW TECHNOLOGY FINDS JFK-OSWALD-SINGLE BULLET THEORY SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963, in Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas. The Warren Commission was assembled to investigate the shooting and issued a report in 1964 finding that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, firing a total of three shots in the incident. However, evidence suggests one of these bullet trajectories differed from what was presented by the Warren Commission. These findings have incredible ramifications as they could indicate a wider plot to kill the president.

Knott Laboratory was hired by John Orr, a former Justice Department attorney, who conducted his own investigation as a private citizen, making trips to the National Archives to review every document available. In fact, he was one of the few private citizens ever allowed by the Archives to examine original pieces of evidence in person. He viewed the president's shirt, coat, necktie, bullet fragments, and the section of the curb struck by one of the bullets. Mr. Orr hired Knott Laboratory in 2018, seeking to understand if modern forensic engineering tools would corroborate or contradict his theory.

What's become known as the "single bullet theory" concluded that one of the three shots fired from the window by Oswald struck both President Kennedy and Governor Connally. The report stated that the bullet hit Kennedy in the back, exited his neck, entered Governor Connally in the right armpit, exited his chest, went through his right wrist, and embedded in his left thigh. Knott Laboratory's investigation and analysis focuses on this theory.

https://yonkerstimes.com/new-technology-finds-jfk-oswald-single-bullet-theory-scientifically-impossible/
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Onslow

A year before JFK's tragic fate.

QuoteOne of the Secret Service agents who was with President John F. Kennedy when he visited Springfield in 1962 said he remembers a rifle was confiscated along the president's motorcade route that day.

"I just heard word that they picked up somebody that was carrying a rifle and that they were taking (the rifle) to a gun shop," Gerald Blaine, 86, said in a recent phone interview.

Blaine spoke to The State Journal-Register following a recent revelation that local police arrested a 20-year-old man and 16-year-old boy after an Illinois Department of Public Safety employee saw them pointing a rifle out the window of a second-story building toward the president's motorcade during that visit on Oct. 19, 1962. Their .22-caliber rifle and a box of ammunition were seized, but the men were never charged with a crime.

https://www.pjstar.com/story/news/2018/12/10/secret-service-agent-remembers-rifle/6733985007/