News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Surf Donkeys TR

Started by Transylwader, August 31, 2014, 19:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

I love me surf donkeys, yes I do, I hope someday that whilst at work, these stubborn bastages take me away for good!

[/URL]
Headed to the outer reaches of heaven

Heavy artillery

It is here you shall have 4-6ft waves wash over you and cleanse your filthy soul (and mind)

Sup bray!

Lunch

Here's a clue for you couch fishing fucks as to where we were.

Fuck it, round two - fight!

Destroyed a brand new line.

Glad I still have friends on PRO DEAL (suck it you fucking asshole {you know who you are})

Another donkey. I return again on September 5.  -+;
Jah provide <-;:

Onslow

Damn it, I hate you.

That shit be off the charts testicular.

flatlander

...you gotta get a stripping basket

Transylwader

I stole my mums wash basket, two of pops belts, weed Wacker chord. Epoxied 8" long section to the bottom of said basket when I was 8. Talk about Saffa rigging. If anyone wants to make/buy me one feel free. I'll buy you beer. Lots of it...

ptfranze

NICE!!!  I have only fly fished from the surf once...you use floating/intermediate/sinking line? 

Transylwader

Quote from: ptfranze on September 01, 2014, 19:10:20 PM
NICE!!!  I have only fly fished from the surf once...you use floating/intermediate/sinking line?
yo Pat. Floating. I am looking into using g a sink tip. Not sure how a fresh water line will perform but willing to try. I'm going in this weekend with a 250 grain sinking line. I suspect those bastages hanging out in those sloughs will have the fly right in their mug. I'll let you know how it works out. BTW, you're welcome to join anytime. Albie's are stirring in next two weeks! d:b

driver

I like to use a full intermediate in the surf. It keeps the waves from having their way with the line, and I think it gives a more natural action to the streamers.

Transylwader

Quote from: driver` on September 02, 2014, 18:54:57 PM
I like to use a full intermediate in the surf. It keeps the waves from having their way with the line, and I think it gives a more natural action to the streamers.
yep those fucking waves... b';

ptfranze

Quote from: Transylwader on September 01, 2014, 21:40:30 PM
yo Pat. Floating. I am looking into using g a sink tip. Not sure how a fresh water line will perform but willing to try. I'm going in this weekend with a 250 grain sinking line. I suspect those bastages hanging out in those sloughs will have the fly right in their mug. I'll let you know how it works out. BTW, you're welcome to join anytime. Albie's are stirring in next two weeks! d:b

Lets go man.  You tell me when, can't this weekend have some friends coming up to stay. 

Transylwader

Quote from: ptfranze on September 03, 2014, 12:47:13 PM
Quote from: Transylwader on September 01, 2014, 21:40:30 PM

Lets go man.  You tell me when, can't this weekend have some friends coming up to stay.
Im off every weekend from now till I go bald. October is going to be tits up mang. Albies are in. I sent the 10 Sage off to get fixed. I'll be ready...

driver

Albies are in already? I best be getting the boat ready.

sanjuanwormhatch

Damn black drum are so ugly.

Transylwader

sanjuanwormhatch