Shittiest post of the year.
Go back to SELFF Her Shuler p;-

benben reincarnated

Quote from: wildmttrout on August 26, 2014, 21:31:58 PM
Quote from: benben on August 26, 2014, 21:30:41 PM
Quote from: wildmttrout on August 26, 2014, 21:29:37 PM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on August 26, 2014, 21:27:55 PM

Quote from: wildmttrout on August 26, 2014, 21:25:33 PM
I just have all of these cool gifs and I can't wait to use them. I'm trigger happy I guess

Step away from the computer

Hahahahaha.

Ha.

I lol'd.

Here you go G you gif loving mother fucka

Michael Toris

Hahaha seen it and love it

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: troutfanatic on August 26, 2014, 20:18:59 PM
I miss Petey and F You. You guys gotta quit being so mean.

It is darned easy to be mean here.  Being mean or nasty, unaccommodating, and malicious implies you've got balls.  There are a few here that I think have major cojones, BUT it ain't the handful that appear offensive to the new dude in this thread.  One of them looks like a girl I used to date, one of them plays with plants, one of them cooks better than any gal alive, one of them ain't even got the balls to continue dipping in the face of mouth cancer (pussy!!!), one of them is a carpetbagging OSU fan, one of them is dressed by his wife, and another is a drunk-assed foreigner – a classic congress of wussie males if I ever seen one!!

Btw, I ain't mean; I am just a prick without balls.

Welcome high8va, you hypomanic, multiple personality disorder suffering dipstick!

Peace. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Jfey

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on August 27, 2014, 09:17:53 AM
Quote from: troutfanatic on August 26, 2014, 20:18:59 PM
I miss Petey and F You. You guys gotta quit being so mean.

It is darned easy to be mean here.  Being mean or nasty, unaccommodating, and malicious implies you've got balls.  There are a few here that I think have major cojones, BUT it ain't the handful that appear offensive to the new dude in this thread.  One of them looks like a girl I used to date, one of them plays with plants, one of them cooks better than any gal alive, one of them ain't even got the balls to continue dipping in the face of mouth cancer (pussy!!!), one of them is a carpetbagging OSU fan, one of them is dressed by his wife, and another is a drunk-assed foreigner – a classic congress of wussie males if I ever seen one!!

Btw, I ain't mean; I am just a prick without balls.

Welcome high8va, you hypomanic, multiple personality disorder suffering dipstick!

Peace.

I'm good with all of the references, except the person you used to date?  Dylar?  I would have guessed Doug if not for the plant reference.
Yup, going fishing

Big J

Quote from: Dylar on August 27, 2014, 10:39:37 AM
Hey, don't drag me into this shit show.  My money's on Big J.  It's the hat.

Tis not me who is Mudwall's look a like girl he used to date.  I'm the one who lets my wife dress me.

Also is not my troll account.  I do not have an affectionate love for VA or getting high. 

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Jfey on August 27, 2014, 10:08:12 AM
I'm good with all of the references, except the person you used to date? 

Hint:  I dated many fair skinned, baby faced, ugly ass gals in my youth.  And some of them may have been related to me.  Don't judge me too harshly; it was mighty thin pickins in the mountains. 

Now back to high8va, who is this charlatan? 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Jfey

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on August 27, 2014, 11:12:32 AM

Hint:  I dated many fair skinned, baby faced, ugly ass gals in my youth.  And some of them may have been related to me.  Don't judge me too harshly; it was mighty thin pickins in the mountains. 

Hell, that could be half of the PSB's that hang out here. 
Yup, going fishing

Big J

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on August 27, 2014, 11:12:32 AM

Tomato Can?

Transylwader

Its Benny you asshats. I love that bird -+;

high8va

I don't believe I ever claimed to be knowledgeable of anything...  but if you must pry, I do know a good little bit about steam sterilization.  And maybe enough about fly fishing to teach someone how to do it poorly. haha

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot