Main Menu

Marsh Donkey of Jesus - TR

Started by Transylwader, August 16, 2014, 14:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

Thanks you fine gentlemens.
@SJW - spot on
@ Chewbacca - connections. Private neighborhoods with marsh donkey access
@ Beetle. Im South African, not Austrian. That moron ended up being killed by a...wait for it...yep, a stingray. Never saw that coming.
If the rich snobby batsages aren't going to lower themselves to wade in stinky mud for Marsh Donkey's of Jesus next to their golf course, dodge crocodiles and such, I am 8)

Big J

Glad to see you got into the reds.

Transylwader

We shall fight them in the grass, we shall fight them on the shore. I do think that a tippet producing company should come up with a type of fluoro that is similar to sharkskin. It would act as weed wacker string and cut that spartina shit grass up. Just don't grab the tippet (which I still have no idea who the fuck does that anyways) because it would slice your hand wide open. There has to be a more effective material than having to drill a perfectly good leader each time. I actually got broken off by a 8lb surf donkey on Saturday because of this. I was a little less angered by the fact that it wasn't a big fish but was bitter about the fact that I took a $5 seppo bank note and lit the fucker on fire. Went through 4 leaders this surf session. Evidence that purchased mass produced shit doesn't survive very long in my hands. b';

croaker

Not bad Tranny!   'c;

Next time yer in the 9-1-2 area let me know.   I'm @ 60 statute miles west of there.
Don't have a rich man access to golf course wading.   b';
Do have a poor mans boat that can get to the spartina edges ifn the wind ain't to sporty...
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

twinbridges

If only it was as simple as you said!  Well done