News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Another One

Started by MuddlerMan, July 31, 2014, 16:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddlerMan

Hey guys, just finished up another short video. Take a look and let me know what you think!

"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead

Beetle

Dougfish

flatlander

Awesome!  I think I would of thrown that f*%$ing dog out of the boat if he kept sticking his head in my way trying to row through that rapid.

twinbridges

You clearly have spent your time wisely!,,  congratulations on your adventures!,

natureboy

What was the story on the driftboat?!

Transylwader

Ah Muddler, I hope you made one of those fifi's your bitch and rodeo'd em on the raft going down the Blue after snowmelt and managed to hold on. That would be mad respek, bru d:b

MuddlerMan

Thanks guys! 

The drift boat belongs to one of my friends.  They had a massive group camp for July 4th, and sunk the boat on the Needles Eye on the 5th.  The guy has been rowing just about his entire life, and something just went goofy.  The boat was a total loss.  Sounded like their entire camp was a shit show. Pretty good example of why not to take "easy" rapids that you are very familiar with for granted.

And Transyl, as I'm typing this, one of those fifi's is laying in my bed in her birthday suit  y; <-;: 0:0
"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead

RiverbumCO

Familiar country.  I dig it mayne.  Needle eye can be a bitch sometimes.  Try the trestle rapid onnthe Eagle during runoff for a fun ride.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Onslow

QuoteThe guy has been rowing just about his entire life, and something just went goofy.

Yeah man, Colorado has seen right much moisture this year and the Co is thumping.  Being that you all are still pups, a lifetime of rowing experience doesn't impress crusty old codgers.

Btw, fillet some of those Alpine lake brookies and show us the flesh.  It be purdy.

Woolly Bugger

Whole lotta suckage right there
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!