News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, April 07, 2006, 06:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Had a great float on the Caney last Sunday despite the late afternoon storm that dumped enuff rain to crank the dam up with more on the way today >:(
What are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

Gofisher

Daughter's roller skating Bday party with 15, 12 year old girls, then a Predators hocky game. Hopefully some fishing Sunday. Grumpy, my wife got in for those hat eyes, thanks.

Grumpy

Quote from: Gofisher on April 07, 2006, 07:24:26 AM
Daughter's roller skating Bday party with 15, 12 year old girls, then a Predators hocky game. Hopefully some fishing Sunday. Grumpy, my wife got in for those hat eyes, thanks.

Sneaky woman, she must've done it while i was at lunch, i was going to recommend a new Winston as well ;D

Grumpy

Woolly Bugger

gonna try and sneak out and fish some  ;D
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

FT

Weather guessers are calling for 1/4" to 2" rain over the next two days.  Plan on fishing Sunday if the streams aren't too high.
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

Gofisher

Quote from: Grumpy on April 07, 2006, 07:31:13 AM
Quote from: Gofisher on April 07, 2006, 07:24:26 AM

Sneaky woman, she must've done it while i was at lunch, i was going to recommend a new Winston as well ;D

Grumpy

You mean you haven't told her yet?  o-o I appreciate you watching out for me... ::)