News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Calitransylfornication -Tits up Report

Started by Transylwader, July 15, 2014, 23:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheYiman

Golden Trout!  y;

I gotta get to Cali and catch some natives sometime!  Nice work.

I sure the beer sweating out was rough, but those fish made it worth it.

Aka

Hella good, Mike. Makes me jealous, wish we could've hit those goldens up a couple years back when I was out there.
Next time get them fries 'animal style' at In-N-Out, can't be beat.
Were you too late for the rainbow runners coming out of the lake and going up the upper Owens?

Transylwader

Quote from: AK Aaron on July 18, 2014, 11:55:08 AM
Hella good, Mike. Makes me jealous, wish we could've hit those goldens up a couple years back when I was out there.
Were you too late for the rainbow runners coming out of the lake and going up the upper Owens?
Brett Favre, my fave Alaskan son, alas, the water levels are dire. Although, from what I understand Owens was running at 300cfs just outside Bishop. My bud hooked into Leroy (or a big ass rainbow) but threw the hook. Damn nymph chinese shithouse trawler rig and thingamabobber, he's a convert now (mostly a pervert)
I am planning a GTW assault next year. A full two weeks scrounging Volcano Creek and Stringers. I got the Little kern variety, now going in for the kill on California Golden. If I play my cars right, Sara is taking me to New Mexico in Sept and I can bag an Apache and Gila Trout. That would make me a badass Saffa boning native American Salmonids y;

Aka

Quote from: Transylwader on July 18, 2014, 12:25:27 PM
Quote from: AK Aaron on July 18, 2014, 11:55:08 AM
Brett Favre, my fave Alaskan son, alas, the water levels are dire. Although, from what I understand Owens was running at 300cfs just outside Bishop. My bud hooked into Leroy (or a big ass rainbow) but threw the hook. Damn nymph chinese shithouse trawler rig and thingamabobber, he's a convert now (mostly a pervert)
I am planning a GTW assault next year. A full two weeks scrounging Volcano Creek and Stringers. I got the Little kern variety, now going in for the kill on California Golden. If I play my cars right, Sara is taking me to New Mexico in Sept and I can bag an Apache and Gila Trout. That would make me a badass Saffa boning native American Salmonids y;

Did you fish either upper or lower owens? You would've been too late for the runners on the upper now that I realize what month were in.
Caddis hatch on the lower between the lake and Bishop is unreal about right now. Drink beer all day long and stay out of the heat and sun, then around 5:30 - 6pm make your way to an access and slap some bushy caddis down. Taint nothing wrong with that.

Transylwader

First water shot in my post was lower Owens. I felt like I was fishing an English chalk stream. Super technical water. #SmithRiverispune
Massive caddis hatch. Alas wrong time of day.
#notmykindawater

natureboy

In a couple years you're going to find out that your goldens were just some hybrid nanner trout bastards, green back style.  :P

Good shit man!  'c;

Onslow

QuoteI am planning a GTW assault next year. A full two weeks scrounging Volcano Creek and Stringers. I got the Little kern variety, now going in for the kill on California Golden. If I play my cars right, Sara is taking me to New Mexico in Sept and I can bag an Apache and Gila Trout. That would make me a badass Saffa boning native American Salmonids y;

Thats all fine and good and I'm happy for yah.  But when are going to make love to a black girl?

Transylwader

As soon as South Africa abolishes affirmative action.

Dougfish

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on July 18, 2014, 19:34:40 PM
Thats all fine and good and I'm happy for yah.  But when are going to make love to a black girl?

y;
It's all pink on the inside? And she'll groove to the accent. Right?
Wanker.

sanjuanwormhatch

Transylwader

Quote from: troutfanatic on July 27, 2014, 13:41:31 PM
I could never bring myself to visit that country. It seems so alien to me.

Meanwhile, did you unwrap the one with the bow on her back?
I know some real hateful peeps. I was told anything from Cali is a down n dirty shitter filled with libtards and queers. Is there anywhere on this planet free of those two commonalities? I was rather enthralled with them Sierras, lahontans n of course Golden's. Bakersfield & LA make Johannesburg look like Valhalla. Going back next year.
No I didn't unwrap her. My mates in Raleigh are ragging on me for banging a bartender who is Romanian. I say fuck 'em... Ve both child of Transylvania n!n

Onslow

QuoteMy mates in Raleigh are ragging on me for banging a bartender who is Romanian. I say fuck 'em... Ve both child of Transylvania n!n

V:;

You need to find some new friends.  Had two Romanian female clients in the last three years.  Both were lovely and attractive.

croaker

Grand report and photos Tranny!   'c;

Brought back some memories.

Was last in that area (John Muir/Inyo Wilderness) just shy of 4 decades ago.
Hadn't started fly fishing back then (started in Oct '75 after we moved to GA).

Spent my 14th birthday at the top of Old Army Pass in the shadow of Mt. Langley.
The images of Golden Trout, the views of El Cap, Half Dome and Yosimite are etched
in my mind to this day.  Something to see fer sure.

Hope to get back and catch some Golden Trout on the fly before I die...

bd;0
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.