first timer for Tenn Brookies

Started by Dr. T, June 30, 2014, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. T

Heading up for the long weekend, gonna try to land some natives in GSMNP.  Always been a WNC (pisgah) guy, but  since relocating to central Alabama I will take what I can get. Any recommendations on whats happening up there would be great.  Not trolling for spots or secrets, just wondering if terrestrials are on and how water conditions are in the park.  Pics To come after the trip.  Peace

Onslow

This is the TR section you moron.  Why would anyone feel compelled to waste their breath coaching someone so oblivious to the most obvious?

Transylwader

Quote from: Dr. T on June 30, 2014, 11:06:39 AM
Not trolling for spots or secrets
No worries mate. Here:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Written by the Smoky's man, Ian Rutter.
I was up in WNC this weekend, yellow. Lots of yellow bugs, stones, sallies, mayflies. I hear corn is the best yellow there is.

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Grannyknot

I don't fish terrestrials very much, so I can't help you there.
Water temps are coming up quick at lower elevations.
We've had a decent amount of rain, but certain drainages, like Cosby, are already looking low.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Michael Toris

One yellow kernel of corn + half of a nightcrawler

So what your saying is you do not want our secrets but if we want to tell you, then you will poach our creeks and post up some sweet pics on Facebook?  Amirite? Close? How far off? Meters? What coordinate system? Lambert Conical? State Plane 1983?

Dougfish

If I walk through a grassy field and hoppers start flying, terrestrials are "on". If I see inchworms, budworms, or tent caterpillars hanging from threads, then terrestrials are "on". Clues. If I coat you with honey and tie you to a tree and ants cover you, terrestrials are "on".
And it's damn near July! Another clue.

The USGS Waterwatch gives you wonderful info. Better than some morons on the internet.

Dr. T

thanks for the help, it nice to know that their is a message board that is so welcoming.   :;! 

Michael Toris

Quote from: Dr. T on June 30, 2014, 16:09:47 PM
thanks for the help, it nice to know that their is a message board that is so welcoming.   :;!
Nice to know you can fucking read

Onslow

Learning how to jack your own cock would be helpful.

Dr. T

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on June 30, 2014, 17:30:45 PM
Quote from: wildmttrout on June 30, 2014, 17:29:44 PM

I've forgotten more about fly fishing then what you two chumps know,,,,,  combined.   

Michael Toris

Quote from: Dr. T on June 30, 2014, 17:37:31 PM
Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on June 30, 2014, 17:30:45 PM
Quote from: wildmttrout on June 30, 2014, 17:29:44 PM

I've forgotten more about fly fishing then what you two chumps know,,,,,  combined.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Then why are u on here asking all dem questions?

I mean, shouldn't you already know all the answers?

Sounds like you got a case of the Monday's man.

raz

Dr. T.  i have a rash.  can you help?  you are a doctor right?

Dougfish

C'mon boys, ease up, he's a little sensitive.