News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

first timer for Tenn Brookies

Started by Dr. T, June 30, 2014, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

I bit this chicks nipple one time. She claimed it wasn't sensitive. She fucking half broke my nose. Now that's real sensitive. Dr. T, answer me this: are you on SELFF? If you are, dont feel bad. Half these watered down internet muggers are too. I'll personally see to it you get some fishing done. Haters and wannabe bluelines, go fuck yourselves or forever hold your mouths shut.

Dr. T

Quote from: Transylader on June 30, 2014, 20:09:42 PM
I bit this chicks nipple one time. She claimed it wasn't sensitive. She fucking half broke my nose. Now that's real sensitive. Dr. T, answer me this: are you on SELFF? If you are, dont feel bad. Half these watered down internet muggers are too. I'll personally see to it you get some fishing done. Haters and wannabe bluelines, go fuck yourselves or forever hold your mouths shut.

I was on there in 2009 and 2010 I used to post all my blue line runs and at that time.     After leaving Asheville, i got off the site for a while. Then went blue lining last year after a small hiatus.  Went to SEFF and all the guys that used to post in the trout fishing report were gone.  I googled around for awhile and found this site!  Thank god.   I like the banter and the convo. Believe me I'm not close enough to the trout to steal places nor do I want peoples fucking spots just looking for what's dries are working this time of year.  If I did want peoples spots I could go back to Schuler's site and go through their archives because that's all they were doing there!

Dougfish

Go catch some fish. You haven't forgotten how. You have already admitted you're a savant. Throw up a killer post/intro/whatever with trout, beer, lickker, fire, bugs, stupidity, titties, and all will be good.  This is the low rent district.  0:0

PS: My intro sucked ass.
      And I'm still here.

Jfey

Quotewhat's dries are working this time of year.   

Same that work in Pisgah Mr T; parachutes, stimis, foam anything etc.   I might even take Stoneman's long time advice and drop a tellico off a thunderhead which is probably the only two flies you need. 

Go catch some fish and post a report. 

Pro Tip#1: Show us how great you are vs telling us how great you are. 
Pro Tip#2:  No one cares in the low rent district
Pro Tip #3: biting nipples can be hazardous
Yup, going fishing

Onslow

Please learn to read a fukkin topo.

benben reincarnated

Quote from: raz on June 30, 2014, 18:06:56 PM
Dr. T.  i have a rash.  can you help?  you are a doctor right?

Wrong kinda doctor.  I think Dr. T is short for Dr. Trout.  Meh.

Grannyknot

Quote from: Grannyknot on June 30, 2014, 13:37:20 PM
I don't fish terrestrials very much, so I can't help you there.
Water temps are coming up quick at lower elevations.
We've had a decent amount of rain, but certain drainages, like Cosby, are already looking low.

I believe I answered all your questions in the post above.
JFey gave you some advice on dries.

The rest of the guys here are just messin with ya.  Its what we do.  Low rent district.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Pay no attention to us yahoos.  Forget the mysterious protocol for a proper intro.  No one can glean much truth from someone's intro anyway.  We're all as bogus as Boehner's tan. 

You need to think 99% entertainment and 1% useful data.  There are some good eggs here but you'll need a BS sieve to find them.

Yes, peace!!!!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon