News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Hello everybody!

Started by Migray, June 28, 2014, 13:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Migray

Found it on the Internet sadly. I am not the hussy wrangler that you were hoping. No entourage of you coeds in tow when I hit the rivers.  I have no women in my life that fish, go outside, get their goods out for anything other than practical purposes, or give the, Yes, I have a pike in my hands but I clearly crave man flesh look.

rbphoto

Quote from: Migray on July 02, 2014, 09:55:39 AM
Found it on the Internet sadly. I am not the hussy wrangler that you were hoping. No entourage of you coeds in tow when I hit the rivers.  I have no women in my life that fish, go outside, get their goods out for anything other than practical purposes, or give the, Yes, I have a pike in my hands but I clearly crave man flesh look.

In which case you will fit in just fine.

No one else around here fits that bill either, pretend as they may.
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Al

Quote from: rbphoto on July 02, 2014, 10:01:54 AM

Whoa now - you're forgetting Tranny. I believe every word he posts :o

Transylwader

Quote from: Al on July 02, 2014, 12:11:02 PM

Whoa now - you're forgetting Tranny. I believe every word he posts :o

snagaluffaguss

Not since  The Dude got married anyway.