• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!. Please login or sign up.
December 05, 2021, 09:11:34 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Goldie and the Red JETTS! - TR

Started by Transylwader, June 19, 2014, 02:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

Last weekend, my bud n I descended on the NC coast to give the salty sluts some horns. By God were we on point d:b

Play this shit loud

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="600" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="600" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

The marsh was a stingy little bitch. She gave up a doormat. My supposed knowledge of NC marshes is pune. There are no redfish in that joint prior to July 1. Fuck marsh donkeys

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="768" height="1024" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

Lunch

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="768" height="1024" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

Which one of you punes owns that ghey azz brolly?

Taking cover as a huge t-storm cries over the intracoastal waterway

Asked Daves old man to be kind enough to ferry us to a remote island so we could take a stab at what I thought would produce surf donkeys

A little shorebreak fun

Phallus on the outerbanks? :embarassed:

Goldie is a jammy fuck. He struck first

Notice his girl? Hands on hips? I woulda slung that 28" er, eh, fuck nevermind ???

Even this snot nosed fuck got some

His old man was using cut bait. Proof that chucking bait is completely Obummer, ahem, ghey

Gotto learn this dude on fish molestation

This is why we can't have nice things

Sup bitches

Ribeye is best served rare

Ayiggs are best served sunny side up.

I am headed back next weekend. Holla

NCsporksman

Stone-Man

Tran _man

What part of N.C. were you in  ?  I have been fishing the OBX for the last 44 consecutive years.

Damn nice report and good on you for jerking the reds out of the surf on a fly

JT

Transylwader

Beaufort. It was tits up. I am eager to smack em this Friday thru Monday

robspe7370

Sweet report Tranny!I cannot beleive you guys beached such a nice boat, though. I don't beach deep Vs unless I have a serious drop off;definately not in the surf.

I ain't here for a long time. I'm here for a good time.

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent,<br />And just like the river I've been running ever since,<br />It's been a long, long time coming,<br />But I know change is gonna come.

OldDominionAngler

Tranny, you are the salt of the BRFFF.   'c; 'c;

Hell yes, count me in Malcolm.

Quote from: Flatlander on June 24, 2014, 08:02:16 AM

We need to catch the ferry and do a BRFFF camping trip to the Cape Lookout Spit this Fall.

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="571" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

#CommissionsEarned