News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Main Menu

First Post

Started by LocoLocal, June 17, 2014, 10:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dude

Why go all the way to the SoHo when you can slay 'em with the locals on 4 Mile Run and Accotink Creek?  Or did they let those trout fisheries fizzle out?

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

LocoLocal

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Big J on June 18, 2014, 09:34:13 AM

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on June 18, 2014, 09:25:40 AM

Quote from: Dougfish on June 17, 2014, 17:05:49 PM

I mean TM invented F. You as his mini me (and alternate smite machine), so who invented this jackass?

This is weirdly disgusting.  Heck fire, I had to look up the offending word.

As for the mini me syndrome, I was under the notion that our existing BRFFF monikers were our preferred mini me.  Now, the trend is to conjure up a mini me for our mini me?   If that is the case, then I want dibs on this character.

Many thanks.
Mudwall Gatewood (Herpes simplex)

How about Herpes Gladiatorum instead. It is a heck of a skin disease and commonly gets misdiagnosed as Impetigo. It's sneaky and highly contagious.

Doug is the plant guy, Mudwall is the bug guy, WMT is the bird guy, I am the skin infection guy.  Have had everything including MRSA which put me in the CDC in Atlanta.

Almost ever wrestler I know has out breaks of Herpes Gladitorum.
It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance.
Thomas Sowell

Trout Maharishi

LL, post up some naked photos of your mom, wife, sister, neighbor, or cousin. F. Yu was a real person, he was in the band at UNC. The photo came out of the UNC yearbook.

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance.
Thomas Sowell

Yallerhammer

I just lost several brain cells that I couldn't spare.

Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Dougfish

Well, a newbie/troll? just posted more this week than most regular members.  b';

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? " -Oddball, 1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Support the BRFFF